Social Media Websites - Deleted comments/messages recovery (1 Viewer)

chowdog

Fuck Custom Title
I know this is a dumb question. Is there an instances that the police cybercrime division can find a way of retrieving the deleted messages or comments on the thread?

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
The forum has a secretary who not only screenshots every comment and file upload, they also write all the comments down in shorthand and store them in a folder dedicated to each member.. lurkers have their viewing history recorded and logged as screenshots

Looks like you're going to jail, buddy :lol:

Last edited:

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
I know this is a dumb question. Is there an instances that the police cybercrime division can find a way of retrieving the deleted messages or comments on the thread?
you'd be crazy to think simply deleting a post erases it from a website. it's soft deleted, it's still in the database and in the backups. This applies almost everywhere, even here.

The forum has a secretary who not only screenshots every comment and file upload, they also write all the comments down in shorthand and store them in a folder dedicated to each member.. lurkers have their viewing history recorded and logged as screenshots

Still trying to find out how goregrish and Debo's promotion found their way to Cookeville, Tennessee.

chowdog

Fuck Custom Title

Nope. Someone's posted my wife's photo without her consent. But the comment is deleted.

chowdog

Fuck Custom Title

We are filing a case to him coz he is denying. I just want to know if the cybercrime division have the rights to retrieve those comments that has been deleted

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
Nope. Someone's posted my wife's photo without her consent. But the comment is deleted.
When you sign up to Facebook they give you a list of terms if you hit the AGREE button, one of the terms is that Facebook can use any photos that you post, i wouls assume that the photo was made available to view to either friends or the public and was shared from there, i wouldn't think that was a crime in itself, but if things were said about your wife that were untrue.. that could be a crime, you or your wife should have taken a screenshot of the dudes post

PieFace

Wat da fack
Facebook was cool when it first got big before yer grandparents joined in and all their sisters and brothers now it's just a sure fire way of getting a bollocking at every family party. Got rid years ago. Garbage

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
We are filing a case to him coz he is denying. I just want to know if the cybercrime division have the rights to retrieve those comments that has been deleted
Filing a case? You pussy...Just go over to his house and kick his cunt in...

• Agree
Reactions: McM

Users who are viewing this thread