soilders die due to quoran burning (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
The Taliban claimed responsibility and said the attack was in retaliation for what U.S. officials have said was the inadvertent burning of religious materials, including Qurans, at Bagram Air Base north of Kabul.
http://www.freep.com/article/201202...deaths-stir-doubt-over-U-S-Afghan-partnership

ok so when these fuckwads start burning our flag,we can kill them too and beat the shit out of them? i have no problem with that. to me its just a stupid book that represents terrorists and their ideals. its just a cover for them and their acts. if these people were as "religous" as they claim,they wouldnt be terrorists then now,would they.....

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I think maybe if we weren't in their country trying to tell them what to do then we wouldn't be burning their stupid fairy tale book and they wouldn't be trying to kill us.

By the way, I'll burn our flag too. All it represents is fucking evil now anyways. We need a new one. A cleaner one.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
This inferior mud race takes its fairy tales seriously. Maybe we shouldn't be occupying their country for over a decade burning their fairy tales. Maybe it's time to leave them alone and let the Taliban clean up the country again, stop the opium from being produced (again) and maybe even train some more insane fucking terrorists if we don't stop helping Israel kill Palestinian women and children.

Funkleburger

stir-crazy
This user was banned
I downloaded a copy of the quoran from the internetz, I'm thinking of burning a few copies to CD if anyone is interested

Back