Some disturbing stuff.....deep web sites

x_X

Lurker
Almost all of these are right on the hidden wiki, which is pretty much the gateway to onion sites. Most of them aren't that bad compared to what you can find on onion search engines like torch and grams. Hell i've seen worst things by punching search operators into google than i've seen while crawling aroound Tor.

x_X

Lurker
Just think, if it's on the hidden wiki, it really shouldn't boggle your mind. Besides, most of the stuff you see on tor is setup to give a shock value to visitors. Simply put, fake. Of course enough digging around in tor will lead you to some questionable shit, but skimming through metadata like service banners that can be found through clearnet search engines will lead to the discovery of much more interesting things. At least for me that is. I,ve found cracked cisco routers and got into some and found that other people were using the shell on them to send tty msgs to each other. The convos that i've read on some of those were about some real nasty shit.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
Mediocre at Best Guy's...We see much more "GORE" right here Friends...It's something to check out if your Bored...But it's not "GOREFIED"!!! Thanks for the Post,Just the same...SP