Some guy tried to attack a Mosque in Bærum, Norway (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
Looks like they gave him a free facelift
Z71XpQR.jpg
That’s gunna do sooooo well in nick,

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
White guys seems to be a danger to society, maybe they should be quarantined until we figure out what the hell is going on.

Vwj

NewbieX
White guys seems to be a danger to society, maybe they should be quarantined until we figure out what the hell is going on.
Could be something to do with the oppression cunts like you are dealing us don’t you think, keep backing us in a corner and we are gunna snap

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
Could be something to do with the oppression cunts like you are dealing us don’t you think, keep backing us in a corner and we are gunna snap
If you like corners; go there
If you snap; your choice

Both are bad choices. Just nut the fuck up before you let us get you under the chair :shanktoke:

Vwj

NewbieX
If you like corners; go there
If you snap; your choice

Both are bad choices. Just nut the fuck up before you let us get you under the chair :shanktoke:
Then she or her kind shouldn’t blame the colour of our skin or our gender all the fucking time, so a couple of white boys take a shot at a different race, how many attacks are done in Middle Eastern African countries on other races and religions but there not mentioned in any media because it doesn’t meet the leftest agendas, black cunts moan about “black lives matter” but is it only the west black lives as they don’t seem to give a flying fuck about the African blacks, it’s all a load of bullshit, a way to oppress the white man

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
It's a good thing women and didn't go on a killing rampage every time they felt oppressed through history.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
Then she or her kind shouldn’t blame the colour of our skin or our gender all the fucking time, so a couple of white boys take a shot at a different race, how many attacks are done in Middle Eastern African countries on other races and religions but there not mentioned in any media because it doesn’t meet the leftest agendas, black cunts moan about “black lives matter” but is it only the west black lives as they don’t seem to give a flying fuck about the African blacks, it’s all a load of bullshit, a way to oppress the white man
Sounds like you should be talking to someone else.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Forgive me for taking the bait lol.. but even after a weekend (well bit more) popping e's and chonging bongs I can't not detest this comment:p so instead of random rants
We'll just throw up two nice lots of statistics
FBI crime database is the first one
And U.S population/census data is the second
You know that ol'right wing saying "13% of the population are responsible for 52% of all crime in America"

The Allah white stabby stabby nutter in Australia
Is basically the same as this twat.. just an odd nutter.. you get em, always have, always will o.o if the media keep bleeting on about white supremacists, and the easily led for they've nowhere to lead keep eating it up then Brenton Tarrant's whole accelerationist shpiel will turn out right v.v so much division caused by so few individuals.. is it really the white guys your scared off.. or just the white guys the news keeps on shoving in everyone's faces with the title "deaths sweeps to a neighborhood near you, be afraid"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190814-013851.png
    Screenshot_20190814-013851.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20190814-013953.png
    Screenshot_20190814-013953.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 29

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Forgive me for taking the bait lol.. but even after a weekend (well bit more) popping e's and chonging bongs I can't not detest this comment:p so instead of random rants
We'll just throw up two nice lots of statistics
FBI crime database is the first one
And U.S population/census data is the second
You know that ol'right wing saying "13% of the population are responsible for 52% of all crime in America"

The Allah white stabby stabby nutter in Australia
Is basically the same as this twat.. just an odd nutter.. you get em, always have, always will o.o if the media keep bleeting on about white supremacists, and the easily led for they've nowhere to lead keep eating it up then Brenton Tarrant's whole accelerationist shpiel will turn out right v.v so much division caused by so few individuals.. is it really the white guys your scared off.. or just the white guys the news keeps on shoving in everyone's faces with the title "deaths sweeps to a neighborhood near you, be afraid"

Well I was just trolling but since you want to talk about the US crime stats yet again...it's easy for you to say mine and my children's fears are unwarranted from where you are and listening to idiots chatter on the net. My children, in white Trump country have armed security at their schools, they have active shooter drills a few times a year now, are virtually locked in the buildings daily and they have multiple instances with threats at all the high schools every year. Would you tell the 5 year old you're teaching how to hide from bullets that his fears are unwarranted? When I went to school children thought they were safe, because they were. Today we teach them how to stay alive because they aren't safe anywhere.

Back