Police Some Meth Head Finds Out Why You Don't Pull a Gun on a Cop Unless You Have The Drop on Him (body cam footage) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Shame the dude lived... Pictures and details below

1.png
2.png

3.png
4.png

5.png
6.png

7.png

The Office of Inspector General is investigating an officer-involved shooting that occurred at approximately 1:20 p.m. on December 30, 2023, at or near 601 Hartford Pike in the Dayville section of Killingly, CT.

Rhode Island authorities had put out a broadcast that a subject wanted in connection with a robbery was operating a Mercury Marquis Connecticut Registration C257810. Trooper Joseph Godbout spotted the vehicle at a Mobil gas station at 599 Hartford Pike, Dayville, CT. The operator, later identified as Ruben Muller, was outside the vehicle. When Trooper Godbout asked Muller for his license, Muller said that he did not have it and fled across the parking lot toward a Taco Bell restaurant. Trooper Godbout pursued and discharged his TASER causing Muller to fall briefly. Muller quickly got up and continued to flee. At the driveway to the Taco Bell, Muller ran into a truck that was entering Taco Bell lot and fell again. Trooper Godbout attempted to TASER Muller again. Muller then reached into his ankle area and pulled out a revolver. At this point, Trooper Godbout fired one shot striking Muller in the chest area. Medical assistance was provided to Muller at the scene. He was initially taken to Day Kimball Hospital, Putnam, CT and later to UMass Memorial Medical Center, Worcester, Massachusetts. He is presently under treatment at UMass Memorial Medical Center.

The Office of Inspector General, Connecticut State Police Eastern District Major Crime Squad, and the Windham Judicial District State's Attorney's Office are conducting the investigation.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
The lack of professionalism of American PIGS just astounds me: rolling up on someone in an unmarked vehicle, not announcing you're a police officer, telling someone they're detained without explanation, firing a taser without warning, then announcing it AFTER you've already fucking deployed it. At least he didn't call the suspect a motherfucker like they usually do, so he showed some courtesy at least. And the single shot was a proportional response to the actual threat.

I get the fact that they're all trigger happy due to the fact the general population are allowed to be armed to the fucking teeth, but obviously the idea of professionalism died a along time ago.

I'm so fucking grateful I live 16000 kilometres away from that shithole.

freebsd

Well Known Member
I was wondering where they got the fingers for the chili.

The lack of professionalism of American PIGS just astounds me: rolling up on someone in an unmarked vehicle, not announcing you're a police officer, telling someone they're detained without explanation, firing a taser without warning, then announcing it AFTER you've already fucking deployed it. At least he didn't call the suspect a motherfucker like they usually do, so he showed some courtesy at least. And the single shot was a proportional response to the actual threat.

I get the fact that they're all trigger happy due to the fact the general population are allowed to be armed to the fucking teeth, but obviously the idea of professionalism died a along time ago.

No, they were fine everyone having a gun for 200 years. it is the democrats insane war on guns, and refusal to hang the criminals that caused the fear.

BloodyRedHead

If this is reality then hell would be a vacation.

The only Americans that fear police are the scumbags that are fucking up and doing something wrong,the rest of us are pretty satisfied with how they operate.There are a few bad apples in every profession,that can't be helped.Honestly,the majority of the time they're far too lenient on some people who deserve to be shot.

Back