Some of y'alls still would 😜

Bethy πŸ”₯

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
ME!!! Not them massive ones like her, Always pads. Fekking hate hate hate tampons, it feels like I'm walking around with a man inside me, plus I think a bit of free flows better than bunging it all inside.
Try Tampax Pearl.. If u can feel a tampon then its not inserted deep enough, properly or the size is too big for your flow. If u have a tilted uterus, insert the tampon in the opposite direction. You shouldnt feel the tampon inside of you if its in properly.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Try Tampax Pearl.. If u can feel a tampon then its not inserted deep enough, properly or the size is too big for your flow. If u have a tilted uterus, insert the tampon in the opposite direction. You shouldnt feel the tampon inside of you if its in properly.
Yeah I tried the pearl ones. I do use them occasionally when Im going out, but theyre just not for me, as soon as I get home bra comes off tampon comes out. I think maybe I just dont like clothes either. ( In the house)

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
Some of y'alls still would? Not this Boy! And that gargantuan Pad she was sporting,Could smother an Elephant;That B one Scary Bitch!!! Lol...SP