Someone’s Nicked The Queens Golden Shitter. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
1.25 mil in usd. a bit overkill for a shitter,dontchya think?
if trump himself turned it down,then it must be real gauty hes into gold too...

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
I have it. It's mine now
Indeed it is Pink and I was part of the gang that helped to steal it for you my highness
1568493105910.png

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
The artist named the piece; america.
Which is the most queer twang....

Blenheim is unfortunate
English baroque is like merlot

Im sure the janitor and head boy have already melted it into bars

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

I knew she was minted but a 1 million pound bog ffs ?
I'M GLAD THOSE GUY'S STOLE THAT RIDICULOUS FKN TOILET..."A MILLION DOLLAR LOU"; RU FKN KIDDING ME; THERE'S PEOPLE LIVING ON THE FKN STREET,NOT A MILE AWAY FROM THAT FKN PALACE...AND THOSE MFKRS R SHITTING IN A MILLION DOLLAR SHIT-BOLE...WHAT THE FUCK ??? SP

Vwj

NewbieX
I'M GLAD THOSE GUY'S STOLE THAT RIDICULOUS FKN TOILET..."A MILLION DOLLAR LOU"; RU FKN KIDDING ME; THERE'S PEOPLE LIVING ON THE FKN STREET,NOT A MILE AWAY FROM THAT FKN PALACE...AND THOSE MFKRS R SHITTING IN A MILLION DOLLAR SHIT-BOLE...WHAT THE FUCK ??? SP

1: no need to shout
2: it’s 1 million pounds not dollars (or £4.8 in the telegraph)
Blenheim palace is the only non royal residence that is called a palace
and @D.O.A. has it as I can see it in his avatar

Reactions: McM

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
1: no need to shout
2: it’s 1 million pounds not dollars (or £4.8 in the telegraph)
Blenheim palace is the only non royal residence that is called a palace
and @D.O.A. has it as I can see it in his avatar
1:THERE'S EVERY REASON TO SHOUT;I'M NOT TRYIN TO B SUBTLE!!!
2:IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S IN POUNDS OR DOLLARS:IT'S STILL A SHIT TON OF MONEY ON A FKN TOILET!
3:AND I COULD CARE LESS IF THEIR'S ROYALTY IN THAT PARTICULAR PALACE OR NOT;THERE'S STILL HOMELESS,NOT A MILE AWAY FROM THE PLACE;AND THAT $$$ SHOULD B HELPING PEOPLE;NOT SHOWN OFF ON A GOD DAMN TOILET!!!
SP

Dolly

Uppity cunt
1:THERE'S EVERY REASON TO SHOUT;I'M NOT TRYIN TO B SUBTLE!!!
2:IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S IN POUNDS OR DOLLARS:IT'S STILL A SHIT TON OF MONEY ON A FKN TOILET!
3:AND I COULD CARE LESS IF THEIR'S ROYALTY IN THAT PARTICULAR PALACE OR NOT;THERE'S STILL HOMELESS,NOT A MILE AWAY FROM THE PLACE;AND THAT $$$ SHOULD B HELPING PEOPLE;NOT SHOWN OFF ON A GOD DAMN TOILET!!!
SP
How much of your money do you donate to the poor? You can clearly afford some kind of device to post on here, thats actually a luxury item. I am going to steal that item from you, sell it and buy the poor some KFC. You ok with that?

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
How much of your money do you donate to the poor? You can clearly afford some kind of device to post on here, thats actually a luxury item. I am going to steal that item from you, sell it and buy the poor some KFC. You ok with that?
Well,I surely wish I could do better friend...I handout change most times when asked(but I don't always hv it)...And I'm good with the KFC thing;,but I'd rather donate the bucket,then lose my phone...
CHEERS SP

McM

ARSELING
The artist named the piece; america.
Which is the most queer twang....

Blenheim is unfortunate
English baroque is like merlot

Im sure the janitor and head boy have already melted it into bars

They didn't mention the Queen in the article either but maybe she owns every palace in the UK.
I've not much clue about these things.

Back