Someone’s Nicked The Queens Golden Shitter. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
1:THERE'S EVERY REASON TO SHOUT;I'M NOT TRYIN TO B SUBTLE!!!
2:IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S IN POUNDS OR DOLLARS:IT'S STILL A SHIT TON OF MONEY ON A FKN TOILET!
3:AND I COULD CARE LESS IF THEIR'S ROYALTY IN THAT PARTICULAR PALACE OR NOT;THERE'S STILL HOMELESS,NOT A MILE AWAY FROM THE PLACE;AND THAT $$$ SHOULD B HELPING PEOPLE;NOT SHOWN OFF ON A GOD DAMN TOILET!!!
SP
Ok you realise the toilet was fully functional art don’t you,
You realise Woodstock is a village so I really doubt there’s homeless less than a mile away,
And you do realise that most of your £££ that you give to charity (strangely enough Blenheim is a charity) goes on wages and rent and gold toilets (I think most CEO’s of charities agree to cap it at £185000 a year)

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Ok you realise the toilet was fully functional art don’t you,
You realise Woodstock is a village so I really doubt there’s homeless less than a mile away,
And you do realise that most of your £££ that you give to charity (strangely enough Blenheim is a charity) goes on wages and rent and gold toilets (I think most CEO’s of charities agree to cap it at £185000 a year)
There's Homeless everywhere Dude,well within the limits I speak of...There's a shelter named the "Inn of Woodstock",formerly named "Inn Out Of The Cold" for Fucks sake...Check it out !!!

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
This is a load of made up bollocks!!!!! Everybody knows that the Queen shits on poor English people crammed into an old oak barrel then wipes her arse on newly born infants, anything else is just too rough for the Royal Ring Piece!
That made me lol :lolhard: .

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I like how it's a solid gold toilet but it's 18crt which is only 75% gold. Clickbait journalism strikes again.

• Agree
Reactions: McM

McM

ARSELING
I like how it's a solid gold toilet but it's 18crt which is only 75% gold. Clickbait journalism strikes again.

We have tiny stamps on the jewelry, the better gold has 585 or 750 (from 1000). But there's stuff with 333 and it's still called gold.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
Duh...solid gold would get you a flat terlit if a heffalump sat on it . Terlits need some nickleback :talkingasshole:

• Haha
Reactions: McM
Back