obey SORRY , STAFF WENT ON VACCY (1 Viewer)

LjDes

Deviant
Whatever changes were made with the last update seriously compromise what was once a good site to visit. Nowadays my time spent here is pretty much waiting for whatever the fuck it is, that's compromising my bandwidth. I come for MM, and not much more. I have good friends there who share incredible witt, intelligence...and compassion, don't take that away...bonds like these don't happen over night...and neither do sites like this.

TehBitch

~*I Squirt Blonde~*
Administrator
Whatever changes were made with the last update seriously compromise what was once a good site to visit. Nowadays my time spent here is pretty much waiting for whatever the fuck it is, that's compromising my bandwidth. I come for MM, and not much more. I have good friends there who share incredible witt, intelligence...and compassion, don't take that away...bonds like these don't happen over night...and neither do sites like this.
What are you talking about??

• Agree
Reactions: McM

Lol Dongs

fingerer
Are you saying the site is slow? Can't say I've noticed any lag myself, even with a crappy VPN it always loads pretty quickly. You sure it's not something from your end?

LjDes

Deviant
Are you saying the site is slow? Can't say I've noticed any lag myself, even with a crappy VPN it always loads pretty quickly. You sure it's not something from your end?
No. Same sluggishness at 100 Meg or at 60 here at my new addy. Zero anything running in the background. Up to about a month or two ago it was like bunker sea oil...vids ran okay, feed back, likes and notifications are seriously challenged. Now politics has been thrown into the mix lol

Lol Dongs

fingerer
No. Same sluggishness at 100 Meg or at 60 here at my new addy. Zero anything running in the background. Up to about a month or two ago it was like bunker sea oil...vids ran okay, feed back, likes and notifications are seriously challenged. Now politics has been thrown into the mix lol
Ok. Well now I'm officially lost lol. I don't think I can help.

LjDes

Deviant
If you log out of GG..clear cache and cookies then log back in..it fixes most everything..however if you're using Apple devices..that's apple..not us.
Android. I conduct a virtual enema on my devices at every opportunity lol. Last time I experienced anything like this is when I was using a GIF for an avatar...

Users who are viewing this thread