beatings South African farmer is beaten (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mud

Negro Euthanizer
A South African farmer is stripped naked and savagely beaten with planks of wood by group of Bantu thugs. This is sadly the daily lives of White South Africans. No media outrage, no condemnation from human right groups & no sanctions.
*I apologize for the lack of audio

Attachments

• cxTMpZ3Fo-Q5R2Ph.mp4
    1,008.5 KB

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
A South African farmer is stripped naked and savagely beaten with planks of wood by group of Bantu thugs. This is sadly the daily lives of White South Africans. No media outrage, no condemnation from human right groups & no sanctions.
That's what Assault Rifles R for;If the Common Narrative is that they may Die that very Day...The attacks will taper off!
Hopefully!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£...SP

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
I can't help but wonder if he lived? Somehow I would not be surprised at all if somehow Soros was not behind all of these African Farmer atrocities?

I guess he deserved it
Are you fucking retarded? When his ancestors settled that land there were no niggers to be found. They flocked to the areas once the white man tamed the environment and built a thriving metropolis!! And typical years of white guilt and media manipulation the whites handed over said metropolis just to see it turned into a 3rd world shothole. Rape,murder,aids capital of the world!
Great job "kangs". After the jews bled the country of its natural resources and wealth they abandoned the whites who now have to endure constant non stop assaults,rapes,and murders. It's reverse racism to the exreme...just like Rhodesia south Africa is a ghetto.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
This guy must like it..... cause I can't imagine living around those monkeys without an arsenal and a small army...

Mud

Negro Euthanizer
Sorry but im not gonna be just sitting here,atleast the very least I'd go down swinging
He probably didn't have the strength to do anything since it looks like he had already taken a shit-kicking before the video started.

dunkirk

Lurker
I hope they kill all of those thieving degenerate fagot genocidal beast and the ones they don't they send back to Europe

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
He probably didn't have the strength to do anything since it looks like he had already taken a shit-kicking before the video started.
Yeah, I've had broken ribs before and if he had a broken rib there's no way he could even stand up properly.

• Agree
Reactions: Mud
Back