SpaceX Launch Live (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

hell is other people
LOTS of lightning 20 miles to the south of launch site. If that storm had moved off to the east more quickly they may have gone for it.
Next scheduled launch is for Saturday.

Edit: If Saturday starts out not looking good, they have an opening Sunday for launch. If they miss that, they'll have to postpone.

Last edited:

deviant2

hell is other people
If you look at Kennedy Space Centers docket, it's a loaded schedule. Can't let all that land and supplies go to waste. While I think that a rover to Mars is a ridiculous waste of money, a manned mission to the ISS is cool. We need to get people there without the help of foreign countries, imo.

wino

DILLIGAF
If you look at Kennedy Space Centers docket, it's a loaded schedule. Can't let all that land and supplies go to waste. While I think that a rover to Mars is a ridiculous waste of money, a manned mission to the ISS is cool. We need to get people there without the help of foreign countries, imo.

Thet should be concentrating on a moon base imo long before they bother with the mars.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I remember seeing this happen live on tv

They are still alive...it was a hoax...they were never on that rocket...
images.jpeg

deviant2

hell is other people
For those that don't know or are too lazy to bother looking... Cape Canaveral is due east of Cocoa on that little bit of island.
In time radar...
20200530_130613.png

Last edited:

deviant2

hell is other people
As of this time they're still at a go for launch and getting ready. Only thing holding them back is the weather which they're gonna let ride until about 40/45 minutes from the scheduled launch time(3:22pm). At that time, NASA along with the Airforce will make the call for no or go.
Lightning and a high cloud bank is what they don't want.

deviant2

hell is other people
@Gh0ztâ„¢, what channel do I want for any chatter over the airwaves for this? I've forgotten and all I hear is static, tho I am on the USB part.
10074.9 or sumptin like that???

deviant2

hell is other people
All of these storms are forming just shy of the coast, building and moving off to the east.
They're gonna call for a stand down and keep fingers crossed for tomorrow.
Same place, same time.

Back