SpaceX Launch Live (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gh0zt™

This user was banned
Watching space shuttle launches was the coolest . I took my ex fiance out on the gambling ship to see the last shuttle launch and the ship stopped a 100 yards outside the inlet as all maritime traffic is halted for a launch . We were 3 miles from the launch pad . When that shuttle lit candles the vibration was so strong the ENTIRE visible surface of the atlantic ocean around the ship I was on turned into a massive fractal pattern . Cool .

Gh0zt™

This user was banned
@Gh0zt™, what channel do I want for any chatter over the airwaves for this? I've forgotten and all I hear is static, tho I am on the USB part.
10074.9 or sumptin like that???
I guess you were right . I had no idea . DoD Cape and other ETR stations on 10780USB were doing test counts on ETR HF primary. Im going to go see if theres any traffic on that frequency .

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
I picked my other half up from work just before 10.00pm last night, we managed to drive to a car park with a decent area of sky above us to see the craft pass over the UK around 10.13 :)

So this year i've managed to see the International Space Station, the Starlink satelites, and the Space X dragon 😎

82822230_261443754968885_3617955591156137984_o.jpg

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
It's all just so high tech amazing!! The first time I ever realized just how crucial everything is, was when those famous words were spoken..."Houston, we have a problem"!! From that day on I have understood the millions of parts ALL have to be EXACTLY RIGHT or there can be another Challenger disaster! This just amazes me how it all works..and works right!! 😃

Gone crazy back soon

Farts in elevators
The general opinion of mr Musk around the local circles here was that he is seen as something of an eccentric billionaire, but I'll give it to him he got it done and will bring home the flag. Congrats Elon Musk, keep raising the bar

Guipago

Forum Veteran
The comparison of the space shuttles heavy vibration to the dragons smoother flight is interesting, the shuttle always seemed to lose bits in flight probably from the heavy vibration, wonder if it was to an extent that it set up the scenario for the Challenger flight?

wino

DILLIGAF
I picked my other half up from work just before 10.00pm last night, we managed to drive to a car park with a decent area of sky above us to see the craft pass over the UK around 10.13 :)

So this year i've managed to see the International Space Station, the Starlink satelites, and the Space X dragon 😎

View attachment 421841

The first time i saw a satellite train kinda freaked me out a bit. I had no idea what it was.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...

View attachment 421841
Space sex dragon. Is that your other half's nickname for you? Lol...

Back