fights Speed Beats Size (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tall, sure. But big, no. Let me clarify a bit.... I'm 170ish winter weight, 150 summer.πŸ˜† I'm not bulky by any means nor a string bean... in the middle. That guy was BIG. I swing a hammer all day and lift tonnage of materials regularly, again I'm not a big guy, but if I hit you its gunna fucking hurt. Also I'm very agile....not fragile 🀣
I think you qualify as a big guy

wiggins

Forum Veteran
^^^??? That's an Oxymoron
At 6'1" he's actually an ox moron...
Tall, sure. But big, no. Let me clarify a bit.... I'm 170ish winter weight, 150 summer.πŸ˜† I'm not bulky by any means nor a string bean... in the middle. That guy was BIG. I swing a hammer all day and lift tonnage of materials regularly, again I'm not a big guy, but if I hit you its gunna fucking hurt. Also I'm very agile....not fragile 🀣
or even a big gay...

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.

As I live in the UK we use modern measurements such as kg πŸ€ͺ. I’m 85kg at present…

That’s 187 lb homies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4FF4B27A-6730-4FE1-A53D-201647893F9F.jpeg

Shady as Fuck

Hello All!
Agile not fragile! I love itπŸ˜…

wiggins

Forum Veteran
That was from Kevin Bacon in Animal House.... but ill let it slide.πŸ˜‰View attachment 618569
I come from a long and proud line of botty spankers...

1664895013622.png

For those of you who are not into researching great botty spankers of history, this is TE Lawrence, of Arabia fame.

Pulbic boarding school raised he was a heroic figure in ww1 and united the Arabs against the Turks.

At one point he was captured by the Turks and beaten and sodomised by them.

Upon return to England he would pay good money to rather funny chaps to repeat the experience.

His story is worth reading up on. He wrote Seven Pillars Of Wisdom which must rank as the most beautifully written homo erotic literature ever.

I think he had a thing for Arab boys. I mean, who doesn't what what?

Last edited:
Back