animals Squirrel: Note to self; avoid narrow gaps at all cost... 😣 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
He had the balls to get stuck in it lol... He should've had the mind to figure out how to get out from there

DokraOwl

Hooter
Now run home and be free tiny eunuch.
20220508_124106.jpg

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Angela of Death.
Would you be afraid to use your hands? Is your fetish squirrel nuts... That's why. You be turned on... Humm...
Not overly but it would probably be a nicer platform for it to stand on and less chance of getting bitten or scratched by the maddest squirrel I've ever met or am likely to meet.
I don't really like nuts in any shape or form, if I had a snickers handy I'd try use that to entice it out its definitely a better use than eating that horrible waste of a decent fucking mars bar.

Could have lifted his nuts up a bit before the poor little fucker rips em off but nope.
Don't help, just film.
Thats a film first situation, would not touch those little beasts … lift up? Ever heard of physics … there is a twitching squirrel on the other side and stupid ideas rather ril en off than taking your time.

disconnex

Rookie
When you hunt squirrel you learn real fast that there’s nothing cute about them. Once you rip their skin off it’s obvious that they’re nothing but tree demons.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
I feed a squirrel that comes in the garden, I had a quick read up on determining the sex of a squirrel, it said you basically had to hold it and rummage through it's furry underside... my squirrel doesn't have big dangling bollocks

Back