Sri Lanka Muslim suicide bombers (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Scores die in Sri Lanka church attacks

I do wish the media would report this for what it is, headlines here 'Church explosion' Sri Lnkan explosion' 'hundred hurt in bomb blast' 'explosion hits churches'.. fuck off

If they don't report about the perpetrators being muslims, I'll just have to assume that those violent buddhists are at it again. How long are we going to tolerate the attrocities committed by buddhists?

Whats the media headline for this image then ' homosexual black man has a gravitational incident after having celebration with fellow Muslims over his homosexuality.'

hs.jpg

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
Scores die in Sri Lanka church attacks

I do wish the media would report this for what it is, headlines here 'Church explosion' Sri Lnkan explosion' 'hundred hurt in bomb blast' 'explosion hits churches'.. fuck off

If they don't report about the perpetrators being muslims, I'll just have to assume that those violent buddhists are at it again. How long are we going to tolerate the attrocities committed by buddhists?

Whats the media headline for this image then ' homosexual black man has a gravitational incident after having celebration with fellow Muslims over his homosexuality.'

View attachment 359470
Media Headline--
isis test of their new suicide bomb method, since they have no air force they must be creative.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
Lol, just heard on the radio news that the Sri Lankan Govt are blaming it on Religious Extremists! well get the fuck out! who'd have thought it.........what with blowing up churches ..........and Hotels where Westerners probably stay. Unless of course someone really has it in for choir boys and bell boys.

deviant2

hell is other people
It's all a side step to avoid the Mueller report and our presidents stern resistance to avoid his taxes to be shown publicly.

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
Sri Lankan officials have down graded the death toll from 350 to 250 "because there were so many body parts" This beer is for all the MEs over there. That must have been hellish work.

Back