Stands collapse during Colombia bull fight, killing at least 4 and injuring dozens more (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
Naaaaah if someone said we all sitting here I am saying have a good day I am sitting my white ass in the dirt, I would never sit on that thing

June 26 2022 | Local 10 News

EL ESPINAL, COLOMBIA – Several people were killed and many others injured after part of a stadium collapsed during a bullfight in Colombia.

ABC News is reporting four people have died and at least 70 more were hurt.

Of the injured, 60 people were treated at the stadium while 10 others were taken to local hospitals, per the report.

It happened on Sunday in El Espinal, Colombia.

The cause of the collapse is unknown at this time.

El Espinal is located approximately 100 miles southwest of Bogota.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Naaaaah if someone said we all sitting here I am saying have a good day I am sitting my white ass in the dirt, I would never sit on that thing

EL ESPINAL, COLOMBIA – Several people were killed and many others injured after part of a stadium collapsed during a bullfight in Colombia.

Of the injured, 60 people were treated at the stadium while 10 others were taken to local hospitals, per the report.

Alot of People R thinking;Oh My God No!
And I'm like;Ba ha ha ha ha!🤣😂🤣,U fkn🧠 Dead Cockroaches;Just 👁👁 at the Fkn Stands held together with 2 by 4's and Duct Tape! I just Wish that the Bulls broke Free and Ass Fucked some of those Greasebacks laying there!!!
Lmfao,🤣😂🤣...SP
only 4 dead? too bad...
as long as the bulls are fine.
EXACTLY!!! LMAO,🤣😂🤣...SP

And U'd B the Only Person with a Functional 🧠 Pan too!🤘🏼🤟🤙...SP

Last edited:

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
I love how we like watching humans die (for various reasons amongst us), but when it comes to animals, the majority of us want the abused animals to seek revenge on the humans. I’m definitely one of you guys. I loooooooove seeing the bulls kill the humans that are abusing them, as well as the fans cheering their deaths.

That’s kind of ironic… I’m cheering for the death of humans that are cheering for the death of animals… does that imply that someone is cheering for my death?…

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Their's a vid posted today of a guy getting fucked up by a bull and it looks like the same one.

PS shame more of the cunts didn't die.

Back