Starving in Zimbabwe (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
When I was a lad, every week I would beg for money to feed the black babies. I made it my fucking mission.

All the adults were quite pleased with me. There were murmurs of a career in the church or missions.

Of course I spent all the wedge on sweeties and crisps and paying Clare Crawford to let me feel her tits. She was 5 years older and had crackers.

Fuck the black babies.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
I just know the US will be involved in trying to help the poor assed negroids.....fuck me running:shakefist:The hell with them I say let them figure it out on their own if they die from starvation so be it.
Once again the US is too little too late on this. China is sending massive amounts of technology to many African countries in exchange for the rights to exploit their natural resources for 100 years, and if there is land that needs developing that's in Africa. Also signing massive deals with Latin America and buying a shit ton of their crops at a much lower price than tariff happy Murica. They are expanding in their worldwide presence while the US keeps losing ground. We are currently governed by a complete fucktard in charge.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Once again the US is too little too late on this. China is sending massive amounts of technology to many African countries in exchange for the rights to exploit their natural resources for 100 years, and if there is land that needs developing that's in Africa. Also signing massive deals with Latin America and buying a shit ton of their crops at a much lower price than tariff happy Murica. They are expanding in their worldwide presence while the US keeps losing ground. We are currently governed by a complete fucktard in charge.

Oh come on you've taken enough more than enough from the middle east etc i'm sure the chinks will have a great time there in Africa digging up coal and the skeletons of white farmers. You're just gonna have to share the world's niggers you can't own them all.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Oh come on you've taken enough more than enough from the middle east etc i'm sure the chinks will have a great time there in Africa digging up coal and the skeletons of white farmers. You're just gonna have to share the world's niggers you can't own them all.
They are taking a much better approach in my opinion and because of what they are bringing to the table, they will find much less resistance from the locals than the horseshit the US has been for the last two + decades. I was reading just a few days ago about the deals they just signed with Argentina and Brazil for agriculture products. They will be also selling shit tons of machinery there so it is a win-win for both sides and the US being completely kicked to the side. Can't charge tariffs to the people that does not buy or sell to you... and now the stable genius is placing tariffs to Argentina because they are making deals with China... which alienates even more countries that have been depending on US money and infrastructure. It is just fucking stupid.

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
They are taking a much better approach in my opinion and because of what they are bringing to the table, they will find much less resistance from the locals than the horseshit the US has been for the last two + decades. I was reading just a few days ago about the deals they just signed with Argentina and Brazil for agriculture products. They will be also selling shit tons of machinery there so it is a win-win for both sides and the US being completely kicked to the side. Can't charge tariffs to the people that does not buy or sell to you... and now the stable genius is placing tariffs to Argentina because they are making deals with China... which alienates even more countries that have been depending on US money and infrastructure. It is just fucking stupid.
and all these tariffs we put on Chinese goods don’t work they just open factory 🏭 in Malaysia and build the product there and sell to the west.

Fandango

This user was banned
freeeee eeeeeeeee Nelson Mandela

This was when Mandela and prince charles got blow jobs from the spice girls, he wasn't against whitey that day the fucking hypocrite, look at the nigroids, their pissed off cus they aint getting none, feed the world, let them know its cock suck time on earth, all they are good for, big dicks and rubber lips.

bj.jpg

Fandango

This user was banned
The only good thing to come out of Africa was the slave trade, what a fooking great idea ! lets get some nignogs to do work for free, good business sense if you ask me, funny how they had to be forced to work and complained about it, now they have the choice they don't work at all, strange that.

pappa stupid

Forum Veteran
According to the BBC it's down to Hyperinflation, poverty etc.. No mention of the slaughtering of white famers, taking the land and thinking crops cultivate themselves. You just couldn't make this shit up.

Just before Christmas.. before the begging videos come out. I'd rather donate to the dog rescue tyvm.
Zimbabwe 'on brink of man-made starvation' - UN
that fat breeder with the monkey on its back looked well fed!

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
The only good thing to come out of Africa was the slave trade, what a fooking great idea ! lets get some nignogs to do work for free, good business sense if you ask me, funny how they had to be forced to work and complained about it, now they have the choice they don't work at all, strange that.

In hindsight, that was really not a good idea. Turns out they are an invasive species like cane toads, Chinese snakehead fish and Mexicans.

Back