Starving in Zimbabwe (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
and all these tariffs we put on Chinese goods don’t work they just open factory 🏭 in Malaysia and build the product there and sell to the west.
Correct... but the "masses" still believe the idiotic concept that "we are charging them a lot of money in tariffs and we are winning" without understanding that a) tariffs just send business elsewhere and b) the consumer ultimately pays for every single tariff increase. This morning I was reading about China approving a massive purchase of grains from Russia... shit we were selling to them. Yep MAGA alright.

HG

95T exp
freeeee eeeeeeeee Nelson Mandela

This was when Mandela and prince charles got blow jobs from the spice girls, he wasn't against whitey that day the fucking hypocrite, look at the nigroids, their pissed off cus they aint getting none, feed the world, let them know its cock suck time on earth, all they are good for, big dicks and rubber lips.

View attachment 394833
Didnt that whore Gerry grab Charles ass at this encounter?... What she again?, Ginger spice?...

mrln

silent ghost
'Eat your vegetables, kid! The children in Biafra would be happy if they had it!'

I heard that at the neighbor's table in the '60s, it was common here.
same here dude. "eat all your food. theres starving kids dying for food".
i mustve been the neighbor LOL

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
The only good thing to come out of Africa was the slave trade, what a fooking great idea ! lets get some nignogs to do work for free, good business sense if you ask me, funny how they had to be forced to work and complained about it, now they have the choice they don't work at all, strange that.
it was a bad idea because they spread around the world. No slave,They should have stayed in Africa forever

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I wonder who was hungrier. The buzzard or the baby. They were probably both waiting for the other to die so one of them could eat the other.

Back