STAY THE FUCK HOME

D.O.A.

LET ME TELL YOU A COUPLE A THREE THINGS
Third World countries with shitty health systems and liberal Democrat govenments should shut it all down so they can cope. I'm talking about Italy though.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
In the UK at 8pm the people were encouraged to stand on their doorsteps and applaud the NHS (Doctors and Nurses) and Health Support workers, some people were banging pots and pans with wooden spoons, some were even setting off fireworks.
The thing is...... its the same people that are out walking their dogs, jogging, cycling, going shopping three times a day, letting their kids play outside or even playing football on the green outside my house.
What part of "Lockdown" don't these cunts understand?
We never usually see these cunts outside of their houses but because there is now a "Lockdown" they decide to walk a dog that no fucker even suspected they owned, or start jogging or cycling for the first time in their lives or thinking that somehow their kids are immune to this virus and won't bring it home!
I hope Corona is taking notes and comes for the piss takers first.

Grand Mal Caesar

Lurker Meat
I went to the store today. It felt like driving on a Blue Law Sunday. Very light traffic, but every time I got to one of the fun roads some cocksucker who drives the speed limit would get there just before I could. My lead foot is suffering from blue foot.

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
That is stupid...If one of them has the virus, making them do pushups, means they will breath in and out harder, therefore spreading the virus more...