bizarre Stealing Luggage From Moving Bus In France (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
1669744899856.gif

I always supposed that the luggage compartment would not open while the bus was in motion, as a door popping open and spilling the contents would be problematic for other drivers traveling on the expressway at high speeds.
Also never understood luggage thieves - what kinds of loot do they actually expect to find in a suitcase?

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Did Ya'z notice the "RACE" 🦧🦧🦧🦧
JUST SAYIN!!! 🤣🤣🤣...SP

YES! U CAN DEFINITELY B OF SERVICE IN THIS PARTICULAR SITUATION!!!
🤣🤣🤣...SP
I was SHOCKED man, just SHOCKED!

Normally the reaction expected from those who've been granted asylum would be to be the best behaved, most contrite and productive member of one's new society. but no... let's just go full negro and fuck it all up for everyone...

macread

Well Known Member
Getting the airport bus in Spain and the driver jumped off and said those fuckers over there are just waiting to steal the luggage, 4 guys across the street standing watching till the driver chased the fuckers off.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I was SHOCKED man, just SHOCKED!

Normally the reaction expected from those who've been granted asylum would be to be the best behaved, most contrite and productive member of one's new society. but no... let's just go full negro and fuck it all up for everyone...
I couldn't word that any better my friend! It's like some Buried Instinct that just Kicks in like Adrenaline! Someone's stealing??? AHHH FULL NEGRO THIEF MODE...ENGAGED!!!
🤬😡🤬...SP

Maybe they wanted dirty underwear :lol: :mario:
Ha ha ha ha ha!🤣🤣🤣...SP

Getting the airport bus in Spain and the driver jumped off and said those fuckers over there are just waiting to steal the luggage, 4 guys across the street standing watching till the driver chased the fuckers off.
MFKRS EH???
🤬😡🤬...SP

Last edited:
Back