Stephen Hawking Dead (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tooly

Tier One
Push-me-and-then-just-touch-me-until-I-can-get-my-satisfaction.jpg

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
He lived for a really long time for someone with ALS. Must have gotten the best care in the world.
nurse blow job every week. man is a visual being. looking at a naked woman is good for health. to see a woman caring for you is good for health. sex and love keep him alive
nintchdbpict0003920490371.jpg

Last edited:

Moshie

Meh
He was a troll

He lived long enough

He was too arrogant--always had put his two cents in

Hypocritical about other self professed geniuses

That fucking voice box

Many other cosmologists/astrophysicists were far more intelligent
He was a genius, of course he could put his 2 cents in. All of his peers took his criticism. And that voice box? It was the voice of his friend who created it for him. It was made in the 80's and his friend died and people offered to create a new one, but he refused. He always used his friends invention, his friends voice. I think that's really beautiful.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
He had the, 'get old and rich' version of als. Lucky whoredag. He explored black holes in his sleep. Many, many holes

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
i'd like to go on the record as a huge fan of Black hole lectures, you Tube films and tacky television programs on this subject , pretty much any banter about black holes and accompanying artists renditions of such calms my mind and soothes my soul, As a child i visited black holes in my dreams, i would fall into them and start yelling until once someone slapped a wet washcloth in my face. After that i never fell into a black hole again. goodnight.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
i'd like to go on the record as a huge fan of Black hole lectures, you Tube films and tacky television programs on this subject , pretty much any banter about black holes and accompanying artists renditions of such calms my mind and soothes my soul, As a child i visited black holes in my dreams, i would fall into them and start yelling until once someone slapped a wet washcloth in my face. After that i never fell into a black hole again. goodnight.
i like your black hole

Back