Stepmother charged with murder of 4yr old stepson (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Maven

Southern Charm
Ohio Police say that a woman was charged with scalding a 4-year-old boy to death with 135-degree water.

Anna Ritchie, the stepmother, placed the boy in scalding water and held him there for at least 20 minutes, Cincinnati.com reported. The average temperature for an adult’s shower is usually about 105 degrees F.

Just to be in that tub for a minute or two would have to be the most excruciating pain you could go through.
— David Fornshell, prosecutor, Warren County

CgVPxwQXIAAi4N_.jpg

Ritchie, 25, was indicted on six felony charges in connection with Austin Cooper’s death, including two counts of murder. She was initially charged with child endangerment.

Following the bath, Austin was bleeding and his skin was falling off. However, Ritchie put pajamas on him and sent him to bed. His father didn’t check on him until the next day, but when he found him on March 16, Austin had died.

I can’t think of any scenario … where you would do that to a child.
— David Fornshell, prosecutor, Warren County

Prosecutor David Fornshell told WKRC-TV that it would have taken just four seconds to scald the child in the water.

The boy died of shock from fluid and blood loss due to his burns. However, Fornshell told the Dayton Daily News that the boy had a 95 percent chance of survival if he got immediate treatment.
By Jack Phillips, Epoch Times | April 19, 2016

I am so disgusted by this...that poor little babby.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
Anna Ritchie, the stepmother, placed the boy in scalding water and held him there for at least 20 minutes, Cincinnati.com reported. The average temperature for an adult’s shower is usually about 105 degrees F.
===
this canna be correct. 20 minutes? a/babby would have been cooked/dead. b/who has the patience to hold a struggling burning babby for 20 minutes?

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
===
this canna be correct. 20 minutes? a/babby would have been cooked/dead. b/who has the patience to hold a struggling burning babby for 20 minutes?
spin_prod_230735301

shitterofpants

This user was banned
Fucked up shit. You wanna kill your own kid, as bad as that is, that's one thing. But to do this to your step kid? Fuck man, I can't imagine the rage the father is feeling.
I'm sure if and when she gets out, he'll take care of it.

Tooly

Tier One
There really needs to be a special punishment for cunts like these. One that reflects the crime they committed. I'd boil this useless scrag in oil.

Tooly

Tier One
Tie her up into some chains, slowly dip the fat fuck in a pool of acid. The acidic mists alone can do the job even.

acidbath01.jpg
I actually saw a guy trip and fall into the pickle at a steel mill. He quickly jumped out, she what a stupid thing to do, collapsed and died.

Back