Steroids vs Steroids

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
If Butterbean could have a long career, so can this guy. I bet MMA fighters will figure him out in no time.
On a side note, I just joined Planet Fitness! I'll look like that in a few months...

Preacher

Her Champion
Only because someone is strong doesnt mean he can fight
Absolutely. But anyone who has climbed into a ring at least once knows that weight and size are very important factors in every fight.

A person of great size (and especially as the Iranian giant) becomes a very dangerous adversary, or minimally, difficult to defeat. Unless you have a similar or at least approximate body size.

McM

Krautnigger
Only because someone is strong doesnt mean he can fight
The hooligans (Blue Scum) of our soccer club MSV had a guy years ago called 'Panzer', a huge 7' (2.10m) quite fat blob. Couldn't fight too but was difficult to defeat due to the sheer size and the fat armour. :lol: When I was working as security in the stadium I could watch the psychologically effect such a tank has in a mass brawl. Best is to combine a tank with some real fighters and a lot of 'foot soldiers'.

Preacher

Her Champion
The hooligans (Blue Scum) of our soccer club MSV had a guy years ago called 'Panzer', a huge 7' (2.10m) quite fat blob. Couldn't fight too but was difficult to defeat due to the sheer size and the fat armour. :lol: When I was working as security in the stadium I could watch the psychologically effect such a tank has in a mass brawl. Best is to combine a tank with some real fighters and a lot of 'foot soldiers'.
Panzer LOL!

Yeap. Force = mass x acceleration

A body with a huge mass will be difficult to defeat, or even to stop ....

Reactions: McM

Jizdrop1

Top shagger
Absolutely. But anyone who has climbed into a ring at least once knows that weight and size are very important factors in every fight.

A person of great size (and especially as the Iranian giant) becomes a very dangerous adversary, or minimally, difficult to defeat. Unless you have a similar or at least approximate body size.
Wrong mate. Look at the Gracie fights with much bigger opponents. Loads of videos of smaller guys on youtube beating the fuck out of bigger ones as well.

Preacher

Her Champion
Wrong mate. Look at the Gracie fights with much bigger opponents. Loads of videos of smaller guys on youtube beating the fuck out of bigger ones as well.
Dude. I dont need to see a video. I've been inside a ring a lot of times.
(I was fighting for more than 20 years in different disciplines... )

If weight were not an important factor in a fight, it would not be the main factor of division of categories in practically all combat disciplines.. :tu::tu::tu:

Jizdrop1

Top shagger

If weight were not an important factor in a fight, it would not be the main factor of division of categories in practically all combat disciplines.. :tu::tu::tu:

Look at how many bigger guys Tyson knocked out. Your talking through your arse mate. I've decked a few bigger lads when i was yonger.

EDIT= "been in a ring" Lolz talks cheap.

Preacher

Her Champion
Look at how many bigger guys Tyson knocked out. Your talking through your arse mate.
Name one. And dont use Google for it.

Im pretty sure that is you who is talking through the arse....

I've decked a few bigger lads when i was yonger.

EDIT= "been in a ring" Lolz talks cheap.
"I've decked a few bigger lads when i was yonger."... That is exactly what it is to talk cheaply.

Jizdrop1

Top shagger
Twenty years? You will have tons of pics then post one and i'll eat my hat. I was in the local boxing club when i was 14 does that count?

Preacher

Her Champion
Twenty years? You will have tons of pics then post one and i'll eat my hat. I was in the local boxing club when i was 14 does that count?
Yes, i have a couple of pics (and videos also). There are also videos of Youtube of different fights of different tournaments where I also appear fighting (the last one was in Montego Bay, Jamaica, in 2014... After that I suffered a back injury (D8 - D10) and I had to retire). But, I'm not going to pass to you any video or picture, first because in many of them there is personal information, second because I do not have to prove anything to you.

And yes, it counts if you had a boxing club when you were 14 years old, but it must have been cleaning the floor, or carrying water because otherwise you could NEVER say that weight is not an important factor in a fight.

Reactions: McM

Jizdrop1

Top shagger
And yes, it counts if you had a boxing club when you were 14 years old, but it must have been cleaning the floor, or carrying water because otherwise you could NEVER say that weight is not an important factor in a fight.
It is and i never said that. I said their's been loads of times bigger opponents have been beaten.