Steroids vs Steroids

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
If weight were not an important factor in a fight, it would not be the main factor of division of categories in practically all combat disciplines..
weight is important but it most certainly not the main factor in MMA. divisions are separated by weight class because of numerous reasons and the MAIN reason is engaging the audience enough to not be bored senseless.

the genesis of the weight class divisions was created because nobody had time to watch a fight where one fighter was 125 lbs, agile, and had endurance for days versus a 300 lbs fighter that may have been strong but did not have the endurance to chase around someone that could outrun the punches. the 300 lb fighter would gas out early and there wouldn't be much of a fight to entertain the masses.

therefore, it's very true that a smaller fighter could, would, and has beat an opponent that's much bigger and has more power behind their punch due to size. this has been proven, repeatedly, that size does NOT matter in MMA rather, endurance, agility, speed, technical ability, skill, ground game are far more important than how strong a fighter is due to weight.

Royce Gracie put on a clinic during the first UFC fights showing that size does NOT matter. technical ability, patience, agility had him winning those fights.

but, i digress... you post that you've been in the ring and fought but you sound like you have no fucking idea of what you speak of because you're yammering on about absolutely nothing of validity.
personal information
you don't wanna post anything about your fights yet, you have pics of your children on here and a pic of your half naked wife. again, you make no sense.

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
Preacher
also, once you start discrediting other poster's opinions and you start posting like you're an expert about fighting and what it takes to win fights because - herr derr ima fighter - then you kinda need to prove that. otherwise, quit trying to seem as if you're the resident expert of everything to due with fighting.

weight is important but it most certainly not the main factor in MMA. divisions are separated by weight class because of numerous reasons and the MAIN reason is engaging the audience enough to not be bored senseless.

the genesis of the weight class divisions was created because nobody had time to watch a fight where one fighter was 125 lbs, agile, and had endurance for days versus a 300 lbs fighter that may have been strong but did not have the endurance to chase around someone that could outrun the punches. the 300 lb fighter would gas out early and there wouldn't be much of a fight to entertain the masses.

therefore, it's very true that a smaller fighter could, would, and has beat an opponent that's much bigger and has more power behind their punch due to size. this has been proven, repeatedly, that size does NOT matter in MMA rather, endurance, agility, speed, technical ability, skill, ground game are far more important than how strong a fighter is due to weight.

Royce Gracie put on a clinic during the first UFC fights showing that size does NOT matter. technical ability, patience, agility had him winning those fights.

but, i digress... you post that you've been in the ring and fought but you sound like you have no fucking idea of what you speak of because you're yammering on about absolutely nothing of validity.

you don't wanna post anything about your fights yet, you have pics of your children on here and a pic of your half naked wife. again, you make no sense.
I was about to write a lot of things... showing to you how wrong you're... Starting by believing that because a person weighs 200 or 300 pounds have less or does not have enough endurance or does not have enought speed , and that your blows can be avoided simply because the other person is lighter.

There are even reasons that hang from physical laws (for example, which body receives more damage depending on the difference in weight at the moment of an impact) ... Even the weight of the gloves is taken into account !!!

But you say that the weight is taken into account only for a matter of enganging audience. :rollseyes2:

The thing is not whether I am an expert or not, the thing is that there are thing that are known as soon as you get into a ring, or spend a few years fighting in different categories. They are thing that learn even those who fight being a hobby. Or same people who REALLY care about something and STUDY that something. Basic things.

Maybe i do not make sense FOR YOU. There are other people who do believe that what I say or i do makes PERFECT sense. It's simple, if what I say or do does not make sense to you, why do you spend time reading me or answering me? Dont do it anymore and that's it. Easy, is not it?

You spend timet saying that what I do does not make sense, you spend time saying that what I say does not make sense ... however, you use your time to read and answer what I say (which according to you does not make sense..)... And I'm supposed to be the one who does meaningless things?

One of two:

1) Or what I say makes sense to you, but you are looking for something else
2) Or what I say does not make sense to you, but you accuse me of doing exactly what you are doing. And this makes you a hypocrite.

Have a great day.

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
I was about to write a lot of things... showing to you how wrong you're... Starting by believing that because a person weighs 200 or 300 pounds have less or does not have enough endurance or does not have enought speed , and that your blows can be avoided simply because the other person is lighter.
i have no idea what you're trying to say here...

There are even reasons that hang from physical laws (for example, which body receives more damage depending on the difference in weight at the moment of an impact) ... Even the weight of the gloves is taken into account !!!
no shit, sherlock

But you say that the weight is taken into account only for a matter of enganging audience. :rollseyes2:
firstly, i never said only engaging an audience. secondly, learn to read.
divisions are separated by weight class because of numerous reasons and the MAIN reason is engaging the audience enough to not be bored senseless.
The thing is not whether I am an expert or not, the thing is that there are thing that are known as soon as you get into a ring, or spend a few years fighting in different categories. They are thing that learn even those who fight being a hobby. Or same people who REALLY care about something and STUDY that something. Basic things.
one does not have to step into a ring or spend a few years fighting to state facts and opinion about a subject. and maybe you should learn some basic things about the reasons for why weight divisions were created.

Maybe i do not make sense FOR YOU. There are other people who do believe that what I say or i do makes PERFECT sense. It's simple, if what I say or do does not make sense to you, why do you spend time reading me or answering me? Dont do it anymore and that's it. Easy, is not it?
and those people either
a. are retarded
b. don't read English very well
c. don't know shit about fighting
d. are very misguided in the fact that they think you know about a subject cuz no one is challenging what you post

no, it's not easy when your posts are leaking shit everywhere.

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
You spend timet saying that what I do does not make sense, you spend time saying that what I say does not make sense ... however, you use your time to read and answer what I say (which according to you does not make sense..)... And I'm supposed to be the one who does meaningless things?

One of two:

1) Or what I say makes sense to you, but you are looking for something else
2) Or what I say does not make sense to you, but you accuse me of doing exactly what you are doing. And this makes you a hypocrite.

Have a great day.
i already posted above about why i replied to your nonsensical ramblings.

one of two:

1) let me be clear, NOTHING you post makes sense to me.

2) the difference is, what i posted about fighting can be fact checked so...

so, i see you totally bypassed how you post pics of your family on a gore site but won't post pics of you in a ring or in a fight? por que?

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
I checked for his wife (in bikini) and there is a pic of him sparing there
great but i'd love to see what he won't show due to "privacy" reasons and what would clear up the matter of him being the resident expert of all things MMA.

Vwj

NewbieX
Maybe he’s in a undercover operation and he doesn’t wanna risk the secrecy pact

great but i'd love to see what he won't show due to "privacy" reasons and what would clear up the matter of him being the resident expert of all things MMA.
And because its something you want i have to do it? You understand that here you do not have any type of power and you can not give orders? And that what you want does not matter, no?

1) let me be clear, NOTHING you post makes sense to me.
And you keep spending (a lot) of time reading and answering to someone who according to you, have not sense in what he say or do....

Like i said.... its was one of two:

1) Or what I say makes sense to you, but you are looking for something else ( this makes you a liar )
2) Or what I say does not make sense to you, but you accuse me of doing exactly what you are doing. (this makes you a hypocrite)

Being that you already answered which of the two is (the number 2) now I am the one that will be perfectly CLEAR with you ... I dont spend time in hypocrite persons like you.

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
And because its something you want i have to do it? You understand that here you do not have any type of power and you can not give orders? And that what you want does not matter, no?

And you keep spending (a lot) of time reading and answering to someone who according to you, have not sense in what he say or do....

Like i said.... its was one of two:

1) Or what I say makes sense to you, but you are looking for something else ( this makes you a liar )
2) Or what I say does not make sense to you, but you accuse me of doing exactly what you are doing. (this makes you a hypocrite)

Being that you already answered which of the two is (the number 2) now I am the one that will be perfectly CLEAR with you ... I dont spend time in hypocrite persons like you.
when have i ever presented like i had any power? what post? what thread?
again, learn to read.

i waste my extra time here. most days i ignore the shits you take in threads. but, not this particular one cuz why not?

i said i would love to see whatever it is that's more private than pics of your wife and young daughters. i never demanded it or even asked for it. i simply stated the fact that you won't show it.

you can restate whatever you said but you still don't make sense with #1 and #2.

Edit: and i'm not the original poster that requested pics of vids of your fights/fighting. i just concurred.

i waste my extra time here. most days i ignore the shits you take in threads. but, not this particular one cuz why not?
I dont think so. The facts show the opposite.

Girl.. come on... :rollseyes2:
  1. You knew about photos that I posted here in GG that even other users did not know that I had posted.
  2. You said that nothing that i post makes sense to you. If they did not make sense to you, it means that you did not ignore them, since at least you read them.
  3. You made a complete post talking shit ( that you know very well that is dedicated to me ) in a thread where I did not even participate!!.
Clearly I am quite important to you.... or at least, I am more important to you than you are to me...

And I'm sorry to disappoint you with your ass pain ... although it's not a great indicator, I have a radius of 40:1 in relation to likes vs. dislikes .. so do not speak for the rest of the people of the site, clearly, many of my posts made sense for other people and liked. Otherwise, that radio should be at least very different. Unless you think that all those who gave me likes in my posts in GG are retarded people and you are more intelligent than them because the liked posts when "I only post things that do not make sense"...

Having clarified this, as I said, I do not waste time on hypocritical people... In fact at this moment I am pressing the button on your profile that you could comfortably have pressed on mine a long time ago if really nothing that I said was shit or not made sense to you....