Steroids vs Steroids

Jizdrop1

Top shagger
Dude. I dont need to see a video. I've been inside a ring a lot of times.
(I was fighting for more than 20 years in different disciplines... )

If weight were not an important factor in a fight, it would not be the main factor of division of categories in practically all combat disciplines.. :tu::tu::tu:
Here's a vid where the lighter guy beats the heavier one. Check out that channel on you tube. Dozens of examples of lighter guys beating heavier ones. Like i said before check out the Gracie fights as well and don't say tyson never beat anyone bigger than him because he did. Sorry to get on your case again over this. Can you at least post one pic from your 20 years in the ring> You can block out private stuff.

Preacher

Her Champion
Here's a vid where the lighter guy beats the heavier one. Check out that channel on you tube. Dozens of examples of lighter guys beating heavier ones. Like i said before check out the Gracie fights as well and don't say tyson never beat anyone bigger than him because he did. Sorry to get on your case again over this. Can you at least post one pic from your 20 years in the ring> You can block out private stuff.
Yes, and I have also won fights against heavier people than me (the person in the photo I published here in GG with which I am doing sparring weighs 25 kg more than me ...) and that training fight ended with that person outside the ring screaming in anger (I can pass the photo to you,)

I never said that a lighter person can not beat a heavier person in a fight. What I said is that weight is a very important factor in a fight. JUST THAT. And as I said, it's the main factor in the category division. And not because of what Miss "Google" said, but because the weight gives you an important advantage. As I also said, even the weight of the gloves is measured.

As any advantage, it can be compensated. I never said the opposite. But the weight does not stop being what I said, an important advantage.

That is why in the different categories of the different fighting styles the weight is taken into account to the point of being an EXCLUSIVE factor. If you are not in the weight corresponding to the category, they will not allow you to fight. 1 kg difference and you are out of the fight. That's how important it is.

It is understood that when two people get into a ring, they have to do it on equal terms. It is understood that both people are trained, and it is understood that if one has more weight than the other, it would be in unequal conditions.

It is for all this when you told me that weight it was an important factor, and that being lighter you won over heavier people I answered that i agreed with you.

I will send you pictures thru PM.

mrln

fuck the govt...
so whats the verdict between alice and preacher? they should settle this in the ring. my money is on alice. shes experienced in this field and weighs less,so she will be quicker and more agile. plus she has anger issues!

Preacher

Her Champion
so whats the verdict between alice and preacher? they should settle this in the ring. my money is on alice. shes experienced in this field and weighs less,so she will be quicker and more agile. plus she has anger issues!
I also bet on her, because she has one more advantage, she is totally invisible to me, I can not see her, and being invisible in the ring it is a difficult advantage to compensate ... :lulz:
(I pressed the "ignore" button on her profile...)

Last edited:

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
I'd gladly stand for alice .

If im invisible, worry not, i'll release the essence of putrification from my bowels to help you locate my foot.

Im bigger than you, with a vastly greater reach, i will allow for first strike, fook, i,ll even tie my hands. Pissant

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
anger can be a great motivator.

altho, these days not much gets me to that point. at least nothing of significance.

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
I'd gladly stand for alice .

If im invisible, worry not, i'll release the essence of putrification from my bowels to help you locate my foot.

Im bigger than you, with a vastly greater reach, i will allow for first strike, fook, i,ll even tie my hands. Pissant
a fight starts way before actually entering the ring and it starts with a psychological fight.

if i'm on ignore, i've already won.

in all the years i've been here, never once have i put anyone on ignore. it's just not that serious. pissant, indeed.

🏴Vwj🏴

NewbieX
Anyhow after 10 minutes I’ve forgot what I’ve read anyhow, apart from snatch as I never have a clue what she goes on about, except once and I quote that in my sig 😂🤣😂

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
Anyhow after 10 minutes I’ve forgot what I’ve read anyhow, apart from snatch as I never have a clue what she goes on about, except once and I quote that in my sig 😂🤣😂
Ironic really. I cant see your sig....🤣

a fight starts way before actually entering the ring and it starts with a psychological fight.

if i'm on ignore, i've already won.

in all the years i've been here, never once have i put anyone on ignore. it's just not that serious. pissant, indeed.
Indeed. He has himself fooled quite tidely