Steroids vs Steroids

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCH THAT SPHINCTER!
First guy just looks puffy, like blobs of flesh instead of muscle. Second guy looks way more developed.
Problem is,It's all just the Synthol injected into precise areas to Mimic Definition; Not to say that he doesn't hv anything natural,Or what he actually accomplished by working out...But ultimately, The Guy's a Fkn Joke,And he's doing alot of Damage to Himself! To each his own,I guess,lol...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCH THAT SPHINCTER!
The first Guy looks like his Body has become what it is from working out,And a Shit Ton of Steroids! Hopefully, All of U'z know,That "Every" single one of those Muscle Builder's that look Grotesquely Huge and Ripped; Are on a Wide Variety of Steroids,And alot of them are meant for Horses and Bulls,But these Guy's don't gv a shit! It's all out at a Thousand miles an hour! What I was getting at is the point that the First guy is probably a helluva lot stronger then the Oil Bag,And if he gets his hands on "Mr Crisco"...Everyone in the audience will hv enuff Oil to take home and Deep Fry some Chicken and taters, lmfao...SP

Luke79

Rookie
Sigh. A few issues here. 1) You can't reach the size of any of these guys, without steroids. I take them. They're fucking wonderful. 2) He's covered in so much fat, it's hard to see how big he actually is. 3) The last two have injected filler into their muscles. They're not legitimate photos.