Users who are viewing this thread

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
Aww have a drink on me :beer:
1588037766358.png

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
No sba loan, no ppp loan, No nys grant money, BUT:

Grant money came from Medicare as hazard pay for seeing covid patients.

All US doctors who treat Medicare (over 65) patients received $ based on a percentage.

The grant is enough money to cover office rent and payroll for 2 months.

btw, Medicare considers every single patient treated as having covid.

I wasn't required to fill out a tax return for 2019, so I thought I was screwed on getting the stimulus payment since it was being sent based on your 2019 income taxes. A friend of mine told me that you can still get it by going to the IRS website and filling out your info. On irs.gov, there's an "Non Filers: Enter Info Here" option. I took those steps 8 days ago, and that $1200 was in my account today. Just throwing that out there for people who may think they're not eligible to get that money.

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
I wasn't required to fill out a tax return for 2019, so I thought I was screwed on getting the stimulus payment since it was being sent based on your 2019 income taxes. A friend of mine told me that you can still get it by going to the IRS website and filling out your info. On irs.gov, there's an "Non Filers: Enter Info Here" option. I took those steps 8 days ago, and that $1200 was in my account today. Just throwing that out there for people who may think they're not eligible to get that money.

THANK YOU 😍

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
Thank you - this is huge.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
I've heard there are a few people locally that have received them, but I haven't talked to anyone who's actually gotten one yet!
Anyone in here have first hand account of someone getting their's in the U.S.? I'm thinking it's just government giving us the two step to try to keep people from protesting about lockdowns!! JMO. 😃

Direct Deposit...

Béla Kiss

Always, never, and forget about it.
They're only handing out $470 here, my friend who makes twice as much of me got hers but I got nothing, so I don't know the what the stipulation is? Keeping the poor poor?

1Stinkbean

Niggardly
I got mine. Not real pleased with the concept. I also got almost $1000 per week for the 3 weeks I was forced to collect unemployment, first time in my life. There was just something I found deeply unsettling about receiving money I didn’t earn. Conversely I feel the same way about paying taxes, giving away money I did earn, much of which I consider is absolutely wasted. Just musing, noodling it over and connecting dots.

Rlbyrd

NewbieX
I've heard there are a few people locally that have received them, but I haven't talked to anyone who's actually gotten one yet!
Anyone in here have first hand account of someone getting their's in the U.S.? I'm thinking it's just government giving us the two step to try to keep people from protesting about lockdowns!! JMO. 😃
I got one

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
Fuck you all :finger::finger: totally not jealous at all.

lol jk bros happy at least you got something during these difficult times.

I am not qualified to receive the stimulus because there is a threshold... .

Back