1. Looking for our separate Goregrish Video SITE ?
    We are no longer providing the video service. It's gone! For the forum "True Gore Videos" look under Goregrish Media.

Stoned dude, not the good type...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Images' started by Mental Puppy, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Mental Puppy

Mental Puppy Mors Est Salus Moderator

Mohamed Abukar Ibrahim, 48, is stoned to death after being found guilty in a sharia court of adultery by members of Hizbul Islam, a group of Somali Islamist insurgents in Afgooye, on 13 December. In February, the transitional government had agreed to the introduction of Sharia law in Somalia, in an attemp to defuse clashes between the government and local clan-based militia.

Stoning (Wiki)

Stoning, or lapidation, is a method of capital punishment whereby a group throws stones at a person until they die. No individual among the group can be identified as the one who kills the subject. This is in contrast to the case of a judicial executioner. Often slower than other forms of execution, stoning within the context of contemporary Western culture is considered a form of execution by torture.

Stoning is called rajm (Arabic: رجم) in Islamic literature, and is a practice found in the United Arab Emirates, Iran, Iraq, Qatar, Mauritania, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, northern Nigeria, Aceh Province of Indonesia, Afghanistan, and tribal parts of Pakistan, including northwest Kurram Valley and the northwest Khwezai-Baezai region. In some countries, such as Afghanistan and Iraq, stoning has been declared illegal by the state, but is practiced extrajudicially. In several others, people have been sentenced to death by stoning, but the sentence has not been carried out. In modern times, allegations of stoning are politically sensitive; the government of Iran, for example, describes allegations of stoning as political propaganda.

1. 2. 3. 4.

• Like Like x 5
  2. High-Grade

High-Grade Square Go Shuppa

lol, darkies...

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Walshy50

Walshy50 Rookie

He looks like no Farah the Olympic runner

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. roshy

roshy Who fucking asked you

‘‘Twas my first thought, and he looks proper chilled in the first pic.
    Not so much in the rest.

• Like Like x 1
  5. McM

McM Krautnigger

What's the white foam on his head (last pic)?
    Is a negro's brain white? :stoned:

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. mike the munster

mike the munster Rookie

Still millions left.. not enough stones in Somalia...

7. gandog56

gandog56 Well Known Member

I'm kind of surprised. I wouldn't have thought nigger muzzies took it that seriously.

8. Mental Puppy

They're just as serious as your normal Muslim. And in a way I think they're a greater threat.

9. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA

Death for cheating seems a tad extreme.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. gandog56

I don't remember niggers flying planes into buildings, mostly Saudis if I remember right.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Mental Puppy

That's because they had the IQ to do that.

12. McM

McM Krautnigger

And access to Microsoft's flight simulator.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mental Puppy

The damn cracked version...:lulz:

• LOL LOL x 1
  14. gandog56

If that is so, why are the niggers still alive, when the Saudis aren't?:gremlin:

15. Mental Puppy

Which niggers are still alive? And which Saudis aren't.

16. snatch

snatch Eat shit and bark at the moon

Are they using rice cakes in the last pic?

• LOL LOL x 1
  17. gandog56

Niggers what stoned the dude, and the Saudis that flew the planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and the field in Pennsylvania.