Strange animals(post strange animal pics

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
How's that wolf fish. Freaky!

WOW!! You really hit the jackpot!! Just an amazing array of animals!! Because I grew up liking animals more than I did most people, I've checked out about every one known. Even so, there was a couple you showed that I hadn't either seen in awhile or ever seen before!! The animal kingdom has something to fit every niche in the world. Mother nature, isn't so much scarey as she is incredible!! Great post(s) Brainfart πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
Holy Shit! U see the Yapper on that Fkn Thing? Goddamned Enormous!...SP

I actually had an alligator snapping turtle once. I got it in Florida and ended up having to give it to a local zoo. It just got too big for me to handle anymore and it would have been cruel to let it go locally. Later I got myself a common snapping turtle. I just like their attitudes. They look at things in a very simple way...Can I eat it, can it eat me??

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCH THAT SPHINCTER!
I actually had an alligator snapping turtle once. I got it in Florida and ended up having to give it to a local zoo. It just got too big for me to handle anymore and it would have been cruel to let it go locally. Later I got myself a common snapping turtle. I just like their attitudes. They look at things in a very simple way...Can I eat it, can it eat me??
Yes,It's pretty simple for them right? Snap,And your Ass is Turtle Food! Pretty Mean Fuckers Too!...I don't know if their all like that? But any Snapping Turtles that we ever caught,Were mean Sonsabitches! Very very powerful as well, Scary Suckers!!!...SP