Crime Strasburg VA Police Officer Fatally Shoots Woman While Being Struck With His Own Baton (2 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Bruno Puntz Jones

Well Known Member
Bit of a shame - she was rather pretty for a psychotic crackhead.

(2002)
1718678899785.png
(2020)
1718678935619.png

RandyScott111

Jr Mung Diver
What an inept and both physically and mentally unfit officer. I hope that pig retired after this. That was fucking pathetic.

LowkeyRenHana

certified silly fella
Crackheads don't use light bulbs and metal spoons tho. Light bulbs would be if she smoked meth and metal spoons would be for heroin. For crack you would want to give them a wire scrubbing pad and hollow cylinder made of metal or glass.
oh ok, thank you. I haven't done crack before so I wouldn't know. I appreciate the feedback

FloresXV3

Conqueror of MILFs
Why're cops always harassing folks.

He got his ass beat and couldn't take the L!
Coward mfs with a badge

Bruno Puntz Jones

Well Known Member
Crackheads don't use light bulbs and metal spoons tho. Light bulbs would be if she smoked meth and metal spoons would be for heroin. For crack you would want to give them a wire scrubbing pad and hollow cylinder made of metal or glass.
To be fair, I only characterized her as a "crackhead" because I didn't know what drugs she was inclined to use. Going solely by her slightly less-less-methy look, I decided on "crackhead" over "meth-head"; though I suppose she could have been on bath salts or any number of things that can induce psychosis. News articles only quoted her family as saying she had problems with "drugs". But, yes, you are correct. However, you can use a spoon to liquify meth for injection, and you can in fact use a spoon to cook and liquify freebase crack with lemon or lime juice in order to inject it. I've never done that myself, but I have injected a lot powdered cocaine, and I can understand why people would prefer to inject crack over smoke it if given the opportunity.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
To be fair, I only characterized her as a "crackhead" because I didn't know what drugs she was inclined to use. Going solely by her slightly less-less-methy look, I decided on "crackhead" over "meth-head"; though I suppose she could have been on bath salts or any number of things that can induce psychosis. News articles only quoted her family as saying she had problems with "drugs". But, yes, you are correct. However, you can use a spoon to liquify meth for injection, and you can in fact use a spoon to cook and liquify freebase crack with lemon or lime juice in order to inject it. I've never done that myself, but I have injected a lot powdered cocaine, and I can understand why people would prefer to inject crack over smoke it if given the opportunity.
That's just stuff you see on TV. If you want to inject meth or crack you just mix it with water. You don't need a spoon or to heat it up.People that are shooting it up are just mixing it in a small dose cup then injecting it.

Bruno Puntz Jones

Well Known Member
That's just stuff you see on TV. If you want to inject meth or crack you just mix it with water. You don't need a spoon or to heat it up.People that are shooting it up are just mixing it in a small dose cup then injecting it.
Russell, meth, personally, I've only ever cooked it and injected it. Crack, I can't personally say as I've never tried to do it with water or lemon/lime juice, but I have known people who have done it. It is done; it is doable; it may not be necessary, but it's not fiction.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Russell, meth, personally, I've only ever cooked it and injected it. Crack, I can't personally say as I've never tried to do it with water or lemon/lime juice, but I have known people who have done it. It is done; it is doable; it may not be necessary, but it's not fiction.
I didn't say it couldn't be done. I'm saying drug addicts don't do it because it's too many steps and too messy. They go the simplest and easiest routes. And you are supposed to only use filtered water but do you think they are like hold on guys got to run to the store to get some water so we can inject this. 😂

Bruno Puntz Jones

Well Known Member
I didn't say it couldn't be done. I'm saying drug addicts don't do it because it's too many steps and too messy. They go the simplest and easiest routes.
Dude, Russell, don't get pedantic on me. I'm a former addict who has known hundreds of other addicts. We do what we can for the best high, and that is not always the simplest and easiest route. As far as messiness goes, mess is part of iv drug use. You should have seen all the blood sprays and blood stains in my apartments when I used to use. Fucking foul! Not to mention cast aside blood-clogged syringes, blood-crusted cottonballs, blood-stained clothing, black butane residue from the bottoms of used spoons and cookers smeared and smudged everywhere. It can be quite a messy endeavor let me tell you.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Dude, Russell, don't get pedantic on me. I'm a former addict who has known hundreds of other addicts. We do what we can for the best high, and that is not always the simplest and easiest route. As far as messiness goes, mess is part of iv drug use. You should have seen all the blood sprays and blood stains in my apartments when I used to use. Fucking foul! Not to mention cast aside blood-clogged syringes, blood-crusted cottonballs, blood-stained clothing, black butane residue from the bottoms of used spoons and cookers smeared and smudged everywhere. It can be quite a messy endeavor let me tell you.
Did you say to not get pedantic and then you get pedantic? You are saying your rule is more valuable because you believe your perspective has warranted it. All i'm saying is that drug addicts are broke so their goal can't be the best high it's merely to attain the high for as long as possible. Addicts want it to last as long as possible because that's the definition of addict. Large amount of drugs for the cheapest price is their desire. And to get it inside the body by whatever means are available.

Bruno Puntz Jones

Well Known Member
Did you say to not get pedantic and then you get pedantic? You are saying your rule is more valuable because you believe your perspective has warranted it. All i'm saying is that drug addicts are broke so their goal can't be the best high it's merely to attain the high for as long as possible. Addicts want it to last as long as possible because that's the definition of addict. Large amount of drugs for the cheapest price is their desire. And to get it inside the body by whatever means are available.
I asked you not to get pedantic because you're speaking from pride and indirect knowledge, while I am speaking from direct first-person experience, as well as the desire to spread accurate information; pride is not a motivating factor for me. My first reply to your post was to amend what you stated for the benefit of @LowkeyRenHana who it appeared was slightly contextually incorrect in his response to my characterization of the dead woman as a "crackhead"; and my point was that he was not entirely inaccurate considering said possibly incorrect characterization. Regarding drugs and their use, I care about accuracy of information, as there is far too much myth, moral condemnation, and incorrect characterization of addicts, their motives, their circumstances, and their lifestyles, in the public mind. Given my history, this is near and dear to my heart.

Back