We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Struggling man beheaded by militia

Discussion in 'Murder' started by DeadZone, Sep 8, 2015.

Tags:
  1. DeadZone

DeadZone Don't let fear decide your fate

2. Nex

Nex You've Heard It All Before

They're like a pack of animals fighting over a kill. Are those Sumsung Galaxies I see? :lulz:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. Fallmatic

Fallmatic NewbieX

Dude I was just curious what snuff was I almost feel like throwing up holy shit

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Vita Von Dahmer

Vita Von Dahmer Well Known Member

TE="Fallmatic, post: 828703, member: 109343"]Dude I was just curious what snuff was I almost feel like throwing up holy shit[/QUOTE]That's not snuff, that's just sandniggers worshiping their dirty brown god. You need a hug? Bear Hug.gif

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Allovera

Allovera Rookie

for fuck sakes achmed sharpen the knife

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. maven

maven Southern Charm

It seems they purposely use dull knives...guess they like sawing through flesh and bone like a piece of wood. Disgusting bunch of animals.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Breaker

Breaker Questionable Etiquette

They lack strength...living in an Arab is a massive burden. What with Western penis-envy, reoccurring dreams of goat fanny, hellabaloo dialect, genuine camel toe, dust mites, orifice-seeking dust storms, horrendous left stank hand, a shite book of archaic praise, touchy-touchy prophets, untouchable snackbar and general strong beautiful women with a thirst for real knowledge...and the piss-take goes on and on and on.

:huuurp::huuurp::huuurp:

• LOL LOL x 1