Stupid cunt put on a good show for the SJW Fags.Bitch went to Juvi haha (1 Viewer)

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
Or maybe your pea sized brain failed to rub the last two brain cells you have left and maybe considered I didn’t vote for neither of the running candidates. How about you get a life instead of tryin to ruin everyone else’s?
your in the wrong place to have thin skin newbie....i dont know if your 15 or 50,but i know exactly what you are...a bleeding heart loser

D.O.A.

Hey how you doin
Not one racist comment when a white person steals something😂, prime example as to who are the scum of the earth (White People) go to a thread of a black person stealing something and all the weird racist people show their faces
scum of the earth? if it wasn't for white people finding a use for niggers - slavery- you'd still be in Africa banging sticks together, sambo. You don't have to thank us. #Wakanda4eva

God I love seeing Libtards owned
“So if a five year old...” stupid fat fucking cow she’s not 5 though. She’s 15. Teach that trashy whore to get a job fucking thief nigger loving bitch

stupidmfs

NewbieX
Not one racist comment when a white person steals something😂, prime example as to who are the scum of the earth (White People) go to a thread of a black person stealing something and all the weird racist people show their faces
I just don't really get racism in general, Its just people who are different.

AlgorMortez

Lurker

God I love seeing Libtards owned
They were WAY TO ROUGH with her for just fucking candy are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!? The lady said something about what if a 5 year old child did it. WHAT ABOUT THE 15 YEAR OLD FUCKING CHILD SITTING IN FRONT OF YOU. She is literally a child herself. These men are retarded and deserve to have a good beating. Anyone touches my daughter like that and they better fucking believe I'm making sure they cant fucking walk anymore. Wonder how they would enjoy becoming paraplegic? Maybe I could give them the good blood eagle. Either way touch my daughter in a way I dont like and you'll be the first to know how I feel. These two guys can go fuck themselves.

D.O.A.

Hey how you doin
They were WAY TO ROUGH with her for just fucking candy are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!? The lady said something about what if a 5 year old child did it. WHAT ABOUT THE 15 YEAR OLD FUCKING CHILD SITTING IN FRONT OF YOU. She is literally a child herself. These men are retarded and deserve to have a good beating. Anyone touches my daughter like that and they better fucking believe I'm making sure they cant fucking walk anymore. Wonder how they would enjoy becoming paraplegic? Maybe I could give them the good blood eagle. Either way touch my daughter in a way I dont like and you'll be the first to know how I feel. These two guys can go fuck themselves.
don't raise your kid to be trailer trash, problem solved

What are you getting all fucked off about?She's old enough to know better.Maybe if her parents would have corrected her,she wouldn't be in that situation.To go totally ape shit on a bunch of employees doing their job?What does your daughter have to do with them possibly "never walking again? You sound like a angry,frustrated psycho Karen.That girl screaming to get attention only to be a victim.You think she's sorry,no,she's mad she got caught plain and simple...

AlgorMortez

Lurker
What are you getting all fucked off about?She's old enough to know better.Maybe if her parents would have corrected her,she wouldn't be in that situation.To go totally ape shit on a bunch of employees doing their job?What does your daughter have to do with them possibly "never walking again? You sound like a angry,frustrated psycho Karen.That girl screaming to get attention only to be a victim.You think she's sorry,no,she's mad she got caught plain and simple...
It was just candy. Maybe if it was a knife or something expensive I could understand but she wasn't even really fighting those assholes. They were still in the wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread