Stupid Shit said during sex

brizzy

Forum Veteran
Have you or your partner ever said anything weird/creepy/akward during sex?

My ex used to say shit like "All up in you!" When we would bone.
I've also heard "Good job little girl" and "I'm gonna fuck your nose" The really akward one was when he asked if he could fill my ear up with jizz.

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror

I've also heard "Good job little girl" and "I'm gonna fuck your nose" The really akward one was when he asked if he could fill my ear up with jizz.
Girl, you been dating the WRONG guys! Anyone wants to put it in your ear is either to small or to freaky! You gotta find a nice guy you says kind and loving things like, "You do that so much better than my wife." See, complements go a lot farther than "In your ear!"

OP
brizzy

brizzy

Forum Veteran
Girl, you been dating the WRONG guys! Anyone wants to put it in your ear is either to small or to freaky! You gotta find a nice guy you says kind and loving things like, "You do that so much better than my wife." See, complements go a lot farther than "In your ear!"
Too freaky. We had a Dom/Sub kind of thing going and I guess he got a little too hot

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran

Naw since i dont have any pills to give them i normaly just ask how much i owe you

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
"youre so fuckin tight"

no shite...really..yer entering my very body...course it's tight..if ye dont quit saying how tight i am, i'll kegel and rip yer dick off just to be all...yeah, i'm THAT tight motherfrugger...now you dont ha a dick..tight enough?

"youre so fuckin tight"

no shite...really..yer entering my very body...course it's tight..if ye dont quit saying how tight i am, i'll kegel and rip yer dick off just to be all...yeah, i'm THAT tight motherfrugger...now you dont ha a dick..tight enough?
Tight? I reckon I could drive a double decker bus full of people into your snatch with them hanging and waving out the sides!