Stupid songs that get stuck in your head

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
I am sorry you don't like it lovey. It actually was A song that when Lyndsay was home on leave we listened to together and danced and we called it our song! And the day after she left to report for duty, Stone Baby dedicated it to us on the Video thread and he didn't even know what the meaning for both of us was! I thought that was really cool!

I am sorry you don't like it lovey. It actually was A song that when Lyndsay was home on leave we listened to together and danced and we called it our song! And the day after she left to report for duty, Stone Baby dedicated it to us on the Video thread and he didn't even know what the meaning for both of us was! I thought that was really cool!
it's actually a pretty cool song :D. just cant stop singing it though. that's sweet yall have a song

Charbaby

Aggressively passive amd recklessly impulsive....
Gangnam Style.... Great song but not when it's in your head for the last couple of days
Goddamnit my boyfriend played that shit for me to hear on the way to work this morning }=( I'm right there wittcha on that.. There is nothing great about that song lol. It ain't even fucking english.

Mommy1989

Lurker
Haha i know! The first time when i saw something in the news about gangnam style i was wondering what it was... Now i know what it is i am wishing i never looked further to found out!! But that is with more than only gangnam style. I would like to get te music from te 90s back! That was the best!