Suicide Bomber Fail: Afghan (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
This nicely dressed dude (what? I think the blue head thing looks cool) failed in his suicide mission against some target in Hazara, Afghanistan, on Nov. 5, 2011, and instead blew himself up. He's gonna be so pissed when nothing awaits him on the other side.

suicide-bomber-blew-up-prematurely1-Hazara-Afghanistan-nov5-11.jpg

suicide-bomber-blew-up-prematurely2-Hazara-Afghanistan-nov5-11.jpg

suicide-bomber-blew-up-prematurely3-Hazara-Afghanistan-nov5-11.jpg

4. Camera, but no action...
suicide-bomber-blew-up-prematurely4-Hazara-Afghanistan-nov5-11.jpg

5. Moment of fame.
suicide-bomber-blew-up-prematurely5-Hazara-Afghanistan-nov5-11.jpg

Pick yourself up man and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Guess he wont be able to enjoy the virgins Allah promised, maybe eat the fruit

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
It's been told, that if you plant him before the first frost, he blooms into a beautiful "snapdragon" in the spring!!
Eewww, well I hope they dump him in a creek in mid-summer. He'll bloom into a disgusting mass of green guck.

This nicely dressed dude (what? I think the blue head thing looks cool) failed in his suicide mission against some target in Hazara, Afghanistan, on Nov. 5, 2011, and instead blew himself up. He's gonna be so pissed when nothing awaits him on the other side.

View attachment 39842

View attachment 39843

View attachment 39844

4. Camera, but no action...
View attachment 39845

5. Moment of fame.
View attachment 39846
Like they say," A picture is worth a thousand words".This is so common over there.Suicide bomber fails.Many of them use a rather crude explosive.They combine acetone and hydrogen peroxide.(Not the household stuff,it's only about 5%) It is very similar to nitroglycerene.A very unstable,but highly explosive compound.

PTSD Is My Life

The internal medal for the wars I still fight
one more dead fuck, its a damned shame he didn't vapourise as some poor feck will have to clean up after him...probably his well beaten mother or regularly flogged sisters.
Always made me smile at the regularity these feckless brainwashed fools spread themselves over the neighbourhood they where so regular out in Iraq the Police refused to go to them and it was basically the job of the street sweepers/cleaners to pick them up (well they did fuck all else as the place was a proper shitehole, I have never known a nation or group of people work so actively to make their own neighbourhood a filthy rubbish strewn shit hole as they did...I cant comment on Afghan one explosion too many saw the end of my service career out in Iraq in 2005, I am pissed at missing the bun fight in Afghan tho, its a bloody good fight with plenty of shooting for everyone who wants or needs it.....ahhhh the satifistfaction of that misty red spray of a direct hit muahhhhh ha ha ha, no i'm being serious its a fucking great feeling!

Back