Suicide by what?? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

KillerLooks

Rookie
Agreed, Nightmare! This woman must be very troubled...I have a feeling she belongs more where her mental health issues will be taken care of..
No sane person would violate themself in a suicide attempt then blame a parent of incest and attempted murder (perhaps a very, very desperate person might do this- at which point, I still think they need some mental health assessment)

Really?! Nobody else she could try to pin the blame on? Sick bitch, somebody should assist her with suicide, she's too retarded to do it right.

Anal mutilation as a suicide attempt... maybe someone told her she has her head up her ass and she took them literally?

erqsqdx8

Fresh Meat
She must hold deep resentment / anger towards her father to try to put the blame on him. She's over 40 years old and trying to point the finger at him! Maybe it was her way of making a call for help. Some people have difficulties expressing themselves.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
How in the hell do u go from wanting to committ suicide :suicide:to blaming ur dad of sodamy :nono: once that "chester" title comes ur way you'll always have it!. I hope she gets beat down in prison :rage:

tero

GOREBABY
That's really too crazy cruel too lie about sexual assaults especially on your own family member, It happens too often in America and should have dire consequences for the liar JUST MY THOUGHT ON SUBJECT :guillotine:

Back