Suicide by what?? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
KAVmHfv3chFJCjBh7YSTYDl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ

A Calgary woman chose to falsely accused her father of rape after a failed suicide attempt during which she had anally mutilated herself with a pair of scissors.

“When I found out I survived it I didn’t know what to do, I was lying there medicated,” the unnamed woman said in court.

The 40-year-old mother-of-two told provincial court Judge John Bascom that – after her October suicide attempt had failed – she decided to blame her father for her injuries. She then formally accused him of raping her anally. The father was twice interviewed by police but denied involvement.

The woman’s father was not charged after investigators concluded that the woman’s injuries were consistent with those caused by a knife or scissors. The woman eventually admitted to using scissors to cause her wounds.
The woman faces up to 3 1/2 years in prison. She is free on bail until sentencing on August 28.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
This chick is way past the point of being a crazy bitch, she's down right fucking certifiable! Anally raping herself and mutilating her ass with a pair of scissors was the best idea she could come up with to commit suicide? and then she wakes up still alive and decides,hell I can't take the blame for this shit...I got it! My Dads dick created that damage when he anally raped me! WTF!

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
This chick is way past the point of being a crazy bitch, she's down right fucking certifiable! Anally raping herself and mutilating her ass with a pair of scissors was the best idea she could come up with to commit suicide? and then she wakes up still alive and decides,hell I can't take the blame for this shit...I got it! My Dads dick created that damage when he anally raped me! WTF!
This is exactly what I was thinking. She clearly has some mental issues to deal with. I have NEVER heard of anyone cutting up her asshole in order to commit suicde. I wonder how many different drugs she had on board?

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
She should have used a baseball bat. There was a women on that died with one of those up her butt...also a knife and golfball in her twat.

killermfkaty

HELLBILLY
I don't think she ever meant to commit suicide. She did it intentionally and she fucked herself up when it went to far, probably while she was highly inebreated. Then made up one outragous story when that didn't work she opted for another one.

girl101

Forum Veteran
why would you want to shove a pair scissors up your ass, then blame your father for anal rape. she cant even kill herself correctly. you use the scissos to either stab your self or slash your throat, but dont use them to shove up the ass ok.

Back