Super villian hijacks your brain (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Oh lawdy

Tesla founder Elon Musk has launched tech startup Neuralink to build implants that connect human brains with computer interfaces via artificial intelligence.

The approaching technology would see groups of minuscule, flexible electrode "threads" implanted into the human brain by a neurosurgical robot.
These threads detect and record the electrical signals in the brain, and transmit this information outside the body.
This has the potential to create a scalable high-bandwidth brain-machine interface (BMI) system, meaning that it connects the brain to an external device to form a brain-machine interface.
First tests on humans by end of 2020
The goal is to use Neuralink to understand and treat different forms of brain or spine-related disorders. For instance, paralysed humans could use the implanted device to control phones or computers.
However Musk also envisions the implant as a means of enhancing your own brain, giving humans the option to achieve a symbiosis with artificial intelligence (AI).
This could eventually lead to a future of "superhuman intelligence", according to Musk.

elon-musk-neuralink-technology_dezeen_2364_hero-1-1233x694.jpg
elon-musk-neuralink-technology_dezeen_2364_col_3.jpg

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I have Alexa around my home. and that shit is scary enough, it not only records my every request by voice things like 'Alexa lounge lights on' or 'Alexa play (insert random band)' but it also records other stuff when it thinks Ive said alexa.. theres even recordings of me yelling at the dogs 'Get off my bed you wooly spastic' just loads and loads of random sound bites of me. I have to log in and do a mass delete and have now set it up so i have to say 'Alexa delete everything ive said today'... That is simple technology compared to this neurolink, how do we know it doesnt record our thoughts, we all have those intrusive weird ones etc, and even some deeply disturbing ones... but they just remain thoughts. God i'd hate to think one day someone could be listening/watching thoughts. and what about getting malware in your head... ugh

guyme91 📦🔓

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Technology like this is awesome in episodes of Black Mirror, but in reality it is very scary. So many things could go wrong, but you know that if this becomes a reality it will be used in sexual ways more than anything else.

Back