Serious Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Ending 50 Years Of Federal Abortion Rights (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sauerkraut

Fermented Cabbage
8B6C48E5-A3B4-4CE0-A83F-080CB564A450.jpeg

... but the act of War, is ok....
My opinion is that NO MAN should have a say on this matter. ZERO SAY.
Soon enough this world gunna be so massively Pussified that Jerking off will be considered murder. A Sperm must be "alive", it swims to the egg from some balls......So don't buss into a sock, or in the shower.... or on titties... the list goes on and on and on....

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
... but the act of War, is ok....
My opinion is that NO MAN should have a say on this matter. ZERO SAY.
Soon enough this world gunna be so massively Pussified that Jerking off will be considered murder. A Sperm must be "alive", it swims to the egg from some balls......So don't buss into a sock, or in the shower.... or on titties... the list goes on and on and on....

Life beginning at conception is an opinion.

The morality of abortion, or lack thereof, is an opinion.

In either case, its not for the Government to decide what a woman does with her body.

This is horrible.

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
Life beginning at conception is an opinion.

The morality of abortion, or lack thereof, is an opinion.

In either case, its not for the Government to decide what a woman does with her body.

This is horrible.
The government shouldn't be able to decide what any of us, male or female, do with our bodies or our lives in general.
The one thing that sticks out most about this is not the morality of it, But it is the fact that they have made a change to the constitution and we all know what that means. First abortion next guns then freedom of speech you watch as soon as they have that kind of power there is nothing stopping them. A right is a right and a decision needs to be that of the person not of a government body.
They didn't change the Constitution.

14ZombiE88

Congress has the power to over turn this. Either way it’s up to the states and many states are saying they won’t be affected at all by this crazy decision. Come to California and get ur abortion
Congress may have the power, but likely won't do anything. They are too busy doing other things like trying to take guns away, Ukrain, and the Jan. 6th theater. In any case, you are right, it's on the States now.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
In 30 days it will be a felony in 26 states with no exceptions for cyclops crackhead baby. Taxpayers own those now.

I think they're trying to push as much through as they can before we get to the corrupt court part of the Jan 6th hearings. I mentioned sometime back that they were going to try and ban birth control and Thomas mentioned it. They recently ruled against a 100 year old conceal carry law in NY, and they ruled Maine taxpayers have to fund religious schools with public tuition funds(thanks Devos). Blurring the lines between church and state is the plan. Christo-facism will be the death of the internet as we know it.

All church cults should be paying taxes. There's something like 700k kids in foster care already, and the US infant mortality rate will probably double.

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
Congress may have the power, but likely won't do anything. They are too busy doing other things like trying to take guns away, Ukrain, and the Jan. 6th theater. In any case, you are right, it's on the States now.

Relax, your bang bangs are protected.
SCOTUS reversed concealed carry bans a few states had.
So, concealed carry for all.

And now half the US populations bodily autonomy is taken away.
You are promoting FORCED BIRTH, not pro life.
Womens rights will depend on what state they live in. And that is Not Fucking Right and definitely NOT Equal Rights.
Our state will have trigger laws limiting the big A to when a heartbeat is detected.
Many women don't know they are even pregnant then.

Gonna be a long, hot, protest and shooting filled summer.

JG Ballard

I want to watch
No one is a bigger fan of abortion than me. I think that there should be much more abortion than what we have now to pre-empt all the worthless, violent, and redundant pantloads that we see everywhere from ever getting near existence. But this decision simply shifts authority from the feds to the states, which to me is a good thing. States should be able to make their own rules to the greatest extent possible.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned

Womens rights will depend on what state they live in. And that is Not Fucking Right and definitely NOT Equal Rights.
Our state will have trigger laws limiting the big A to when a heartbeat is detected.

The hard right tards are pushing the Night of Rage. They're planning to dress like antifa, set stuff on fire, and then say blm did it.

If the constitution doesn't recognize our autonomy then maybe we shouldn't pay taxes. I don't believe they understand just how many new poor brown voters they created.

14ZombiE88

It wasn't a concealed carry ban, the ruling reversed a ban on carrying in public at all illegal. More gun laws should be repealed, like all of them. Shall not be infringed, that means every single gun law on the books is unconstitutional.

Your bodily autonomy? Let me ask you this, are you pro vax mandate? If yes I don't wanna hear shit from you about "my body my choice". I never said I was pro life OR pro abortion now did I? I believe life starts at conception, and I believe that what you do with your body doesn't affect me in the slightest, I don't really give a fuck how many abortions you go have, not my problem. Doesn't change the fact that it is murder in my eyes. You are still going to be able to have abortions, the power just resides with the state now, not the federal gov.
The hard right tards are pushing the Night of Rage. They're planning to dress like antifa, set stuff on fire, and then say blm did it.

Right, Left, two wings of the same bird of prey. Vote for whoever you want, the flight plan doesn't change.
If the constitution doesn't recognize our autonomy then maybe we shouldn't pay taxes. I don't believe they understand just how many new poor brown voters they created.

Back