Suspected serial killer had man tied up during arrest (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
180131-canadian-serial-killer-murderer-1.jpg

The landscaper accused of slaying five men and hiding their bones in large planters had a man tied up in his apartment at the time of his arrest, according to a new report.
Toronto cops surveilling Bruce McArthur saw a young man enter the home on Jan. 18 and, believing he was in danger, busted in and found him restrained on the bed, sources told the Toronto Sun.
They had to make a decision,” a police source told the paper. “They kicked down the door. They stormed in and arrested McArthur.”
Authorities believe the man went to McArthur’s pad to have sex with him, CBC reported.
“With what has come out since his arrest, this young man was certainly lucky,” one source said.
Police have conducted interviews with three people who were in sexual relationships with the 66-year-old, all of whom reportedly said they called it quits because they were uncomfortable with some of the sex acts.
The grandfather was arrested Jan. 18 over the deaths of two men who had gone missing from Toronto’s Gay Village neighborhood in April and June.
After searching his property Monday, cops found skeletal remains and severed body parts in the bottom of 12 large planters.
McArthur was charged with killing three more men, two who were reported missing years ago and one who was living in a homeless shelter.
“We do believe there are more and I have no idea how many more there are going to be,” Detective Sgt. Hank Idsinga said.
The former landscaper made a court appearance Monday and will remain in custody until his next hearing on Feb. 14.
https://nypost.com/2018/01/31/suspected-serial-killer-had-man-tied-up-during-arrest/

Wolf

The weak are meat the strong do eat...
Sex acts? Let me guess, likes to role play....

"Hey, why don't you come up to my place and we can play doctor? I'll be the coroner and you'll be the horribly sexually abused and violently murdered victim who's death I'm investigating.

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
View attachment 319429

The landscaper accused of slaying five men and hiding their bones in large planters had a man tied up in his apartment at the time of his arrest, according to a new report.
Toronto cops surveilling Bruce McArthur saw a young man enter the home on Jan. 18 and, believing he was in danger, busted in and found him restrained on the bed, sources told the Toronto Sun.
They had to make a decision,” a police source told the paper. “They kicked down the door. They stormed in and arrested McArthur.”
Authorities believe the man went to McArthur’s pad to have sex with him, CBC reported.
“With what has come out since his arrest, this young man was certainly lucky,” one source said.
Police have conducted interviews with three people who were in sexual relationships with the 66-year-old, all of whom reportedly said they called it quits because they were uncomfortable with some of the sex acts.
The grandfather was arrested Jan. 18 over the deaths of two men who had gone missing from Toronto’s Gay Village neighborhood in April and June.
After searching his property Monday, cops found skeletal remains and severed body parts in the bottom of 12 large planters.
McArthur was charged with killing three more men, two who were reported missing years ago and one who was living in a homeless shelter.
“We do believe there are more and I have no idea how many more there are going to be,” Detective Sgt. Hank Idsinga said.
The former landscaper made a court appearance Monday and will remain in custody until his next hearing on Feb. 14.
https://nypost.com/2018/01/31/suspected-serial-killer-had-man-tied-up-during-arrest/
They always look so fuckin normal. Inside they're fuckin homicidal maniacs.

Back