World

Why we won't hear much more about the Waukesha attack​

Amber Athey

waukesha-attack-.jpeg

Getty Images

Amber Athey

23 November 2021

1:03 PM

At least five people were killed and more than forty were injured on Sunday night when a driver plowed his SUV into attendees of the annual Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. The driver has been identified in news reports as Darrell Edward Brooks Jr.
The horrific attack immediately made national news because of the death toll and brutal nature of the crime. Videos surfaced online showing the driver veering towards members of the parade and narrowly missing many others. Sunday’s incident appeared eerily similar to the 2016 Berlin terror attack, where an ISIS member killed twelve people by ramming his truck through a Christmas market.
However it seems probable that Waukesha will be memory-holed by the agenda-driven media because Brooks was a black man and, according to his social media, an anti-white supporter of Black Lives Matter. This doesn’t comport with the leftist media’s demonization of white men, whose alleged privilege and toxicity are the biggest threat to America.
I don’t claim to know that Brooks was motivated by his anti-white hatred, but I do find it suspicious that the media was so eager to rule out terrorism. In fact, CNN, CBS and other outlets were reporting on an alternative motive before they had even publicly identified a suspect. The explanation they have offered as to why Brooks drove into a crowd of hundreds of people would make even the lowest IQ individual scratch their head.

Apparently, Brooks was fleeing another crime scene (“possibly a knife fight”) when he ran into the parade. It makes perfect sense, you see, when evading possible arrest to drive to a highly populated area with a heavier police presence and swerve into innocent civilians.
No one with two brain cells would think that this makes any sense, but mainstream outlets are breathlessly repeating it without offering an ounce of skepticism. Will this turn into another Las Vegas shooting? It’s been five years since that mass murder event and we still don’t have a satisfactory answer as to why Stephen Paddock would kill dozens of country concert attendees.
Another inconvenient truth about the deaths in Waukesha is that they were entirely preventable. Brooks has a long history of violent crime and is listed in the Nevada sex offender registry for having a baby with and allegedly trafficking a sixteen-year-old girl while he was in his mid-twenties. He has a criminal history dating back to 1999, when he was convicted on a felony count of aggravated battery. Earlier this month, Brooks was arrested and charged with numerous offenses, including multiple counts of domestic abuse, battery, reckless endangerment, disorderly conduct and bail jumping. Nonetheless, just a couple of days before driving through the Christmas parade, Brooks was released on $1,000 cash bail.
Milwaukee district attorney John Chisholm is on the record bragging about reducing the number of individuals held on cash bail. The New Yorker reported in a 2015 article titled “The Milwaukee Experiment” that Chisholm “decided that his office would undertake initiatives to try to send fewer people to prison while maintaining public safety.”
The media will ignore the role Milwaukee’s jail reforms played in this holiday horror because it would damage the establishment’s desire for nationwide criminal justice reform.
Unfortunately, many Republicans, including former president Donald Trump, have fallen for the claim that CJR is about empathy and equity while ignoring that criminal justice reform can and will have dire consequences for public safety and law and order.
Chisholm’s office even admitted that Brooks’s bail was set too low but declined to explain how his proposed systemic reforms would have led to a different outcome: “The State’s bail recommendation in this case was inappropriately low in light of the nature of the recent charges and the pending charges against Mr. Brooks,” Chisholm’s office said Monday. “The bail recommendation in this case is not consistent with the approach of the Milwaukee County District Attorney’s Office toward matters involving violent crime, nor was it consistent with the risk assessment of the defendant prior to setting of bail.”
The Waukesha attack is everything our establishment media and politicians pretend never happens. White people are supposed to be the perpetrators. Violent criminals can be let out of jail with zero repercussions. White men are automatically considered terrorists, even when acting in self-defense, but we can never know the motives of left-wing and minority perps. Don’t be surprised when this dreadful calamity recedes from your airwaves so that the media doesn’t have to confront inconvenient facts.

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
World

Why we won't hear much more about the Waukesha attack​

Amber Athey

waukesha-attack-.jpeg

Getty Images

Amber Athey

23 November 2021

1:03 PM

At least five people were killed and more than forty were injured on Sunday night when a driver plowed his SUV into attendees of the annual Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. The driver has been identified in news reports as Darrell Edward Brooks Jr.
The horrific attack immediately made national news because of the death toll and brutal nature of the crime. Videos surfaced online showing the driver veering towards members of the parade and narrowly missing many others. Sunday’s incident appeared eerily similar to the 2016 Berlin terror attack, where an ISIS member killed twelve people by ramming his truck through a Christmas market.
However it seems probable that Waukesha will be memory-holed by the agenda-driven media because Brooks was a black man and, according to his social media, an anti-white supporter of Black Lives Matter. This doesn’t comport with the leftist media’s demonization of white men, whose alleged privilege and toxicity are the biggest threat to America.
I don’t claim to know that Brooks was motivated by his anti-white hatred, but I do find it suspicious that the media was so eager to rule out terrorism. In fact, CNN, CBS and other outlets were reporting on an alternative motive before they had even publicly identified a suspect. The explanation they have offered as to why Brooks drove into a crowd of hundreds of people would make even the lowest IQ individual scratch their head.

Apparently, Brooks was fleeing another crime scene (“possibly a knife fight”) when he ran into the parade. It makes perfect sense, you see, when evading possible arrest to drive to a highly populated area with a heavier police presence and swerve into innocent civilians.
No one with two brain cells would think that this makes any sense, but mainstream outlets are breathlessly repeating it without offering an ounce of skepticism. Will this turn into another Las Vegas shooting? It’s been five years since that mass murder event and we still don’t have a satisfactory answer as to why Stephen Paddock would kill dozens of country concert attendees.
Another inconvenient truth about the deaths in Waukesha is that they were entirely preventable. Brooks has a long history of violent crime and is listed in the Nevada sex offender registry for having a baby with and allegedly trafficking a sixteen-year-old girl while he was in his mid-twenties. He has a criminal history dating back to 1999, when he was convicted on a felony count of aggravated battery. Earlier this month, Brooks was arrested and charged with numerous offenses, including multiple counts of domestic abuse, battery, reckless endangerment, disorderly conduct and bail jumping. Nonetheless, just a couple of days before driving through the Christmas parade, Brooks was released on $1,000 cash bail.
Milwaukee district attorney John Chisholm is on the record bragging about reducing the number of individuals held on cash bail. The New Yorker reported in a 2015 article titled “The Milwaukee Experiment” that Chisholm “decided that his office would undertake initiatives to try to send fewer people to prison while maintaining public safety.”
The media will ignore the role Milwaukee’s jail reforms played in this holiday horror because it would damage the establishment’s desire for nationwide criminal justice reform.
Unfortunately, many Republicans, including former president Donald Trump, have fallen for the claim that CJR is about empathy and equity while ignoring that criminal justice reform can and will have dire consequences for public safety and law and order.
Chisholm’s office even admitted that Brooks’s bail was set too low but declined to explain how his proposed systemic reforms would have led to a different outcome: “The State’s bail recommendation in this case was inappropriately low in light of the nature of the recent charges and the pending charges against Mr. Brooks,” Chisholm’s office said Monday. “The bail recommendation in this case is not consistent with the approach of the Milwaukee County District Attorney’s Office toward matters involving violent crime, nor was it consistent with the risk assessment of the defendant prior to setting of bail.”
The Waukesha attack is everything our establishment media and politicians pretend never happens. White people are supposed to be the perpetrators. Violent criminals can be let out of jail with zero repercussions. White men are automatically considered terrorists, even when acting in self-defense, but we can never know the motives of left-wing and minority perps. Don’t be surprised when this dreadful calamity recedes from your airwaves so that the media doesn’t have to confront inconvenient facts.
Cause the people killed werent muslins or jews or niggers or asians thats why

wiggins

Forum Veteran
How many did he kill?
There's too much writing yo
Yes, my apologies for the length of the article. It is not my own work, I cut and pasted it from 'The Spectator' magazine.

Still, I find if I just read one sentence at a time I eventually get through it and absorb most of it.

Good luck with the chore of reading.

But to put it in a nut shell for those who are scared of magazine length articles, I write, in my own words, the central theme:

A vehicle driven by a black man was driven into a happy parade of people, including little children, marching down the street with police looking after the them, the road clearly blocked off.

The media has been so silent on this situation it's deafening.

Compare this to the BLM situation where one black guy is injured, albeit paralysed, and there are marches in numerous cities, cars burnt, one white guy shoots 3 white guys and kills 2. Massive media, marches because of 'unfair verdict', Biden says he's angry at it too...

There is a pyramid of personal responsability these days that sees black people on top, ie with almost no responsiblity for their actions (he was a good boy, was going to turn his life around etc), followed by muslims ( he must have been mentally ill when he knifed those people in Melbourne shouting Allah Akbar!!) then people of colour, however that is defined, and then white people who are, to quote the late, great John Lennon, The NIgger Of The World...

The fact that this murderous assault on inncocent civilians is not world news is an underlining of what I have just written...
What do you mean it’s all over the news and social sites..

I don’t give a fuck what race anyone was what bothers me is he targeted children at a parade.
Well, it made it onto the ABC website today, albeit at the very bottom of the site so you have to wade through dozens of articles about a white girl who only found out she was Indigenous at 15 and how football saved her life etc...

Standard woke shit in Aus...
What do you mean it’s all over the news and social sites..

I don’t give a fuck what race anyone was what bothers me is he targeted children at a parade.
The race of the perpertrator matters because races are not treated equally.

BLM is an example of that. Whites are killed by US police but it barely makes the local news. A black guy gets killed it's Bedlam...
I’m not sure what you guys are talking about. I’m in libby central, california, and they story is totally being covered over here…

It’s totally being covered over here. I’m not sure what these QAnoners are talking about.
I'm not QAnoners so please dont disparage me.

I'm commenting on my observations of what the media is putting out as honestly as I can.

So if you are correct we shall be seeing protest riots with car burnings soon and ravings about systemic racism and some black power conspiracy to kill white people.

If it all goes quitely to court with none of the above then I excpect an apology on this public forum from you.

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Melbourne's main news paper, The Age, has zero on this event on its website this morning.
Melbourne's population is 5 million so its a good sized city.
The Age tends to be left wing in its pollitical leaning.

I'm really interested in this case from a sociological perspective as it serves as a litmus test for racial equivilency, to coin a phrase, today.

Today anything white is bad. The only mitigating factors are the following, from my observations at least:
  • if your female
  • if you a a man transitioning to a female
  • if you are a drag queen
  • if you are gay
  • if you are a male who covers them selves with the sack cloth of wokesism (also known as nigger lovers) and tears down statues of men from the past who have been the arcitects of things greater than their iconoclastic destroyers could ever dream of...
We are as Rome was when the Barbarians arived from Germany and began tearing the libraries apart, destroying the collective knowledge of untold generations. If that had not happened who knows how the world would have turned out. We may have been flying aircraft back 1000 years ago...

So the BLM stuff, the trans stuff, the disregarding of fact and replacing it with fiction when desired ("we all have our own 'truths' as Oprah says...")
the destruction of language (Ebonics) and so on all point to a very poor outcome.

Meanwhile Chinda and Russia are laughing at as...

Back