swan owns kayaker dead (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

social outcast

karma can be expected
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/mobile/a...=6304&_s=fdc7e2f6-72a0-4aa3-8fba-78dceaa86273

A US man has drowned in a pond after being attacked by a swan.

Anthony Hensley, 37, worked for a Chicago company that used swans and dogs to keep geese away from properties, the Chicago Sun-Times reports.

Mr Hensley was in a kayak checking on some swans in a pond in the suburb of Des Plaines on Saturday morning when one rushed at him and the kayak capsized.

The swan continue to attack him as he tried to swim for the shore and he drowned.

He was pulled from the water 45 minutes later and pronounced dead at a hospital.

Mr Hensley's father-in-law, George Koutsogiannis, said Mr Hensley liked working with animals.

"Maybe he didn't fight back enough when the swan attacked him. Maybe he didn't want to hurt the animal. I can't understand how this was possible," Mr Koutsogiannis said.

Police said Mr Hensley may have been too close to the swan or the swan's nest.

shitterofpants

This user was banned
My ex inlaws had swans and they were mean as fuck. Try to go near the pond and they'd be all over you.
I'd make sure no one was looking and grab that bitch by his neck and toss him. Fuck if some bird, other than an eagle or hawk, is going to fuck with me.
I wouldn't fuck with an eagle or hawk, but then they don't seem to mess with people like swans do.

Zayad

groovy chicken
I'm not much for birds, and swans are pretty but I'm scared of them nonetheless, but I quite like ducks and the cute little birds that don't attack for no apparant reason.

rundown

Registered Offender
The swan in question was clearly a member of an Iranian sleeper cell ... I expect we'll start see a lot of this type of terrorist attacks real soon ... :cool:

Funkleburger

stir-crazy
This user was banned
Well if I was a cop this bitch would be my main suspect

bjorkswandress.jpg

D.O.A.

We are Kings
seen as it didn't kill the rescue team I'd say the swan just hated kayakers. I don't really like cyclists.
kayakers might be the cyclists of ponds.

Back