Syria: Death/Destruction (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
I dont know if you recall, the first gas attack... it was obviously NEVER reported, but photos appeared of fsa fighters prepping and launching chemical rockets.

I would guess they had wised up, descided no pics this time....but then again, this was a huge attack. The victims are compelling, but i want clues of any sort as to what was actually fired and by who.

I've found reports of large quantities of sarin the Turks found located in the homes of fsa fighters. I dont know EXACTLY what sarin does to a body. Do any of you know what sort of gas would cause the effects we have here? Im not even sure if there is such an easy way to distinguish the effects of the separate gasses from pics.

I have found articles about two waves of fsa sent into syria by the USA just days before the attack, as well as a report stating the United States intentionally delayed delivery of masks and antidote in the lead up, a report of a reputable foreign reporter having been told by fsa leaders they had launched the attack, an article where the fsa says they will now use chemical weapons....so they must have some....and i dont use Alex jones as a source, but he says Obama is frantically trying to bury ANOTHER report of the fsa admitting to the attacks.

But a picture is worth a thousand words. Anything helps.

Calgacus

It's almost over.
tumblr_mshhz5C3my1srztj7o1_1280.jpg

Leepa_Time

Fresh Meat
fuck this war. pure evil on both sides. so disgusted my country is about to get involved.
gread thread though, i'll be following it closely.

Mr_Blonde

Banned
Short Bussed
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ilitary-offensive-say-Human-Rights-Watch.html
Syrian rebels have killed at least 190 civilians and taken 200 hostages as the country's bitter civil war rages, Human Rights Watch claimed today.

As a chemical watchdog won the Nobel Peace Prize today for overseeing the destruction of Syria's chemical weapons stockpile, government forces and rebels clashed across the country with conventional weapons.

HRW said many of the dead had been executed by militant groups, some linked to al Qaeda, who overran army positions at dawn on August 4 and then moved into 10 villages nearby where members of President Bashar al-Assad's Alawite sect lived.
video-undefined-18AE67A000000578-150_636x358.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I wish I could agree with you 100%, but, Muslims will not quit their shenanigans until everyone is Muslim, or dead. It really is just that simple.

If you believe Muhammad (PBUH) is the last prophet of God, and Jesus was a prophet (not the son) of god, you are ok with the Muslim crowd. Oh, and pray five times a day, oh, and wash in a ritualistic way, oh and don't drink alcohol, oh no pork............
I hear what you're saying and in today's terms I think you're quite right: they want to exterminate each other.

It took a few centuries for the Christian faiths to accept each other after thousands upon thousands were killed in the name of the Christian/Protestant or the Catholic 'God'. Both were right, both were wrong.

The early Christian faith-defenders (ie: the Templars, the Highland Scots, the English, the French, etc.) that took part in the far off crusades would today have been labelled as fanatic extremists as they found that their sole duty was to invade the lands of the 'infidels' and kill them all. Except that most of them died in their attempts to wipe out another religion that has existed for much longer than our Christian and Catholic beliefs.

In more recent times (1960's, '70' and 80's) we saw the Protestants and the Catholics killing each other with a vengeance. And that was in civilized countries such as Britain and Ireland.

Different god/s, different governments, different beliefs, different agendas, different incentives. The Christians that invaded the highlands of Scotland and parts of England would not tolerate a belief that did not side with theirs, and they were more infuriated when the regular folks would not put aside their ages old ways of doing things and just stop and accept Christianity. The Pagans didn't stand a chance but even when the Christians burned hundreds of them at the stake, they still held true to what they believed; although they were overwhelmed but the Christians.

I see parallels between the Muslims and our early Christian marauders and I'm not sure that any are to blame: the Muslims have to reach the same point of acceptance for each other that our Christian fore-fathers did.

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
I feel sorry for those people. Did they ask for this mayhem? Some people just try to go about their daily business living their lives and minding their own business and then 'shit' like this is dumped upon them.

Down with religion. Religion is sickening

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
Wow.....Pic #15 is A crazy photo! His head is all but obliterated except for his chin and I can see his stubble which makes it kinda surreal!! Another nice set DH!:eek::tu:

Sweet, i dont actually understand whats going on in syria... all i know theres rebels and some kind of military force killing eachother....
so yeah.. 10/10 pictures

Mr_Blonde

Banned
Short Bussed
Sweet, i dont actually understand whats going on in syria... all i know theres rebels and some kind of military force killing eachother....
so yeah.. 10/10 pictures
Reader's Digest version.
1. Assad is a dictator.
2. The bulk of the Syrian population do not worship within the same sect of Muslim faith as he does.
3. This results in perceived oppression which solidifies as real oppression, which breeds violence and terrorist acts.
4. Assad responds in the only method which works for him; he kills them. The progressives such as HRC, Obama and the military industrial complex hate this. For in actually, Assad is forced to take extreme measures, while the rebels, which are now known as members of Hamas, al-Qaeda, and Muslim Brotherhood are incorrectly seen as "moderates," by O'Bagy, John McCain's "Lewinsky."
5. The present situation in Syria is a 'catch-22." Helping to overthrow Assad will destabilize yet another country and most likely a western hating government will take power, place more pressure on Israel and further tighten the grip on global petrol trade and therefore commerce. See Egypt, what has happened in Iraq after Obummer has pulled us out, and the general numbskullery which is now everyday operations in Afghanistan. We have been effectively kicked out of Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and Libya.
6. Iran is not letting the current crisis go to waste. While everyone is concentrating on Syria, Iran is speeding up uranium production and in my opinion they will have enough material for 12 bombs by the middle to late next year. I'm guessing they are very close to completing the first one or have already done so.
6. With radical Islam now seen as on the rise everywhere EXCEPT in the progressive circles, we are now seeing more brazen attacks like the one in Kenya.
7. It is safe to say the situation is going to get far worse.

Reader's Digest version.
1. Assad is a dictator.
2. The bulk of the Syrian population do not worship within the same sect of Muslim faith as he does.
3. This results in perceived oppression which solidifies as real oppression, which breeds violence and terrorist acts.
4. Assad responds in the only method which works for him; he kills them. The progressives such as HRC, Obama and the military industrial complex hate this. For in actually, Assad is forced to take extreme measures, while the rebels, which are now known as members of Hamas, al-Qaeda, and Muslim Brotherhood are incorrectly seen as "moderates," by O'Bagy, John McCain's "Lewinsky."
5. The present situation in Syria is a 'catch-22." Helping to overthrow Assad will destabilize yet another country and most likely a western hating government will take power, place more pressure on Israel and further tighten the grip on global petrol trade and therefore commerce. See Egypt, what has happened in Iraq after Obummer has pulled us out, and the general numbskullery which is now everyday operations in Afghanistan. We have been effectively kicked out of Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and Libya.
6. Iran is not letting the current crisis go to waste. While everyone is concentrating on Syria, Iran is speeding up uranium production and in my opinion they will have enough material for 12 bombs by the middle to late next year. I'm guessing they are very close to completing the first one or have already done so.
6. With radical Islam now seen as on the rise everywhere EXCEPT in the progressive circles, we are now seeing more brazen attacks like the one in Kenya.
7. It is safe to say the situation is going to get far worse.
Oh shit man. This is about to get serious if those Iranians are arming Nuclear bombs.. i better move to a safer place then norway... I would vote for a nuclear bombing at them first before they shoot back at us... so basicly Bomb the living shit out of them if you ask me... better them then us ...

panecea

surgeon general
On # 16, is that the frame of his iphone at the bottom? That guy looks like he had a hard day at work!

panecea

surgeon general
# 36, Interesting modular concept. Efficient, yet aesthetically pleasing. Maybe this can catch on here in the colonies. Ever the entrepreneur it seems.

Another good job DH.

Last edited:
Back