NewbieX
Abu Sakkar is dead
LiveLeak-dot-com-90f2286e202c-got_him.jpg
LiveLeak-dot-com-0af4e2cc2f16-got_him_2.jpg

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
yes, so, it's him here :
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

eating the earth of a SAA solider (Assad's soldier) 2 month ago, and he said this : 2 weeks ago :

but don't take all he say, for truth...
What the hell does "eating the earth" mean?

LuDD

NewbieX
I hope this dog is really death! All others who are fighting against the Syrian government, follow him!

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
yes, so, it's him here :

eating the earth of a SAA solider (Assad's soldier) 2 month ago, and he said this : 2 weeks ago :

but don't take all he say, for truth...
i didnt watch the vid, maybe later...

i read a transcript where he says he did it to strike fear into the hearts of his enemy, so when he comes around people will run for fear because he is so brutal or what the fuck ever.

didnt work out for ya, did it ahab?

Reactions: Sev

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
I wonder if hes really dead. The scene on breaking bad where they faked jessies death looks pretty similar to those pics.

Baddoremon

NewbieX
In May 2013, a video was posted on the internet showing rebel commander Abu Sakkar cutting organs from the dead body of a Syrian soldier and putting one of them in his mouth, "as if he is taking a bite out of it". He called rebels to follow his example and terrorize the Alawite sect, which mostly backs Assad.

The Syrian terrorist Abu Sakkar has been killed in fighting with Assad Militia. Confirmed! Further information regarding the circumstances of his death will be added as soon as they are known.

Abu Sakkar was notorious after video footage of him taking a bite out of an organ of a dead SAA soldier was shown across the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ora

Well Known Member
Eh, more dead sand people. As time drags on I am finding it harder and harder to care.

Back