Syrian Civil War 4 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ivan Drago

รœBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned

A Syrian man waits for treatment at a makeshift morgue in the rebel-controlled town of Hamouria, in the eastern Ghouta region on the outskirts of the capital Damascus, on November 27, 2017, following reported bombardment by government forces.

1.png

A wounded civilian lays on the floor of a make-shift hospital in Aleppo as the indiscriminate artillery shelling by Bashar Al Assad's military regime continues. October 2, 2012.

2.png

A wounded man is carried on a stretcher as casualties mount from intense shelling on the first day of a Syrian government military offensive against rebels of the Free Syrian Army in the rebel held district of Salahudin on July 28, 2012 in Aleppo, Syria.

3.png

In Aleppo, the body of a severely wounded civilian is carried outside of Dar Al Chifa's hospital with the intention of being transported to Turkey were he can receive the proper medical treatment necessary to save his life. October 24, 2012.

4.png

A Syrian man waits to being treated as he wounded after Syrian Regime air forces strike, killed at least 27 people and wounded at least 100 others, in Douma District of eastern Ghouta Region, Damascus, Syria on August 12, 2015.

5.png

A wounded Syrian girl hold on to a relative as she awaits treatment by doctors at a makeshift hospital in the rebel-held area of Douma, east of the capital Damascus, following reported air strikes on the city on May 11, 2015.

6.png

Syrian youth Ahmad, 17, displays his gangrenous hand, an injury he sustained following an airstrike.

7.png

A wounded Syrian boy awaits treatment at a make shift hospital in the rebel-held area of Douma, east of the capital Damascus, following reported air raids by Syrian government forces on August 23, 2015.

8.png

People carry a man after Syrian regime airstrikes tar the Meshed neighborhood of Aleppo, Syria on July 21, 2016.

9.png

An injured Syrian man waits for medical attention at a makeshift hospital following a reported barrel-bomb attack by government forces in the city of Douma, northeast of the capital Damascus, on June 15, 2014.

10.png

Syrian civil defense workers rescue a man from under the rubble of a building following a reported barrel-bomb attack by Syrian government forces on August 11, 2014 in the Bab al-Neirab neighborhood of the northern Syrian city of Aleppo.

11.png

Victims lie on beds as they are treated at a makeshift hospital following reported shelling by Syrian government forces on the central market of the rebel-held city of Douma, northeast of the capital Damascus, on July 30, 2014.

12.png

Syrian people evacuate the air attack victims from the scene of a blast after Asad forces' airstrike on opposition controlled Arbin town, in the eastern Ghouta area of Damascus, Syria on August 12, 2015.

13.png

A wounded man is treated at a makeshift hospital on August 29, 2014 in Douma, northeast of Damascus, after in was injured in a reported shelling by Syrian government forces on the rebel-held town of Blaliya, in the Eastern Ghouta region.

14.png

70 dead civilians died in the violent aerial bombardment on the popular markets and communities in targeting civilians by Assad regime over the cities of the eastern Ghouta on 12th August 2015.

15.png

A wounded boy is treated at hospital after Assad forces barrel bomb attack to Arbil district of Damascus, leaving three killed and 35 wounded, on July 20, 2015.

16.png

People try to carry a heavily wounded Syrian to hospital after Russian airstrikes at Maret el Numan district of Idlib, Syria on November 26, 2015.

17.png

A wounded Syrian girl is being treated by doctors at a makeshift hospital in the rebel-held area of Douma, east of the capital Damascus, following reported air strikes on the city on May 11, 2015.

18.png

An injured Syrian man waits for treatment at a makeshift hospital in the rebel held area of Douma, north east of the capital Damascus, following reported air strikes by forces loyal to President Bashar al-Assad on February 2, 2015.

19.png

April 25, 2013, Yabrud, Rif Dimashq, Syria: Government rockets landed inside a factory in Yabrud killing two workers and wounding another 5.

20.png

Ivan Drago

รœBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned

A wounded Syrian civilian waits to receive treatment by medic in a hospital in the northern city of Aleppo on October 9, 2012.

21.png

An injured Syrian man receives medical treatment at a hospital in the town of Ariha, in the northwestern province of Idlib, on July 21, 2013.

22.png

An injured man holds his leg following a reported air strike by Syrian government forces on February 17, 2014 in the Hanano district of the northern Syrian city of Aleppo.

23.png

An Injured Syrian man receives treatment at a field hospital after Assad regime forces' air attacks on an opposition controlled residential area in Douma town, in the eastern Gouta region of Damascus, Syria on September 17, 2015.

24.png

A wounded Syrian receives medical treatment at Sahra Hospital after Asad Regime forces stage an airstrike in Damascus, Syria on August 13, 2015.

25.png

A wounded Syrian man is seen into an ambulance as he is taken to Sahra hospital after airstrikes hit Khan Sheikhun town of Idlib, Syria on September 21, 2017.

26.png

Syrian ambulance driver Abu Mohammed cleans blood after ferrying the wounded in the war-torn northern city of Aleppo on January 12, 2013.

27.png

A wounded Syrian awaits treatment at a makeshift hospital in Ain Tarma on the outskirts of the Syrian capital on October 13, 2014. More than 180,000 people have been killed in Syria since the uprising began in March 2011.

28.png

A man carries a wounded boy into an ambulance following a barrel bomb attack of Syrian regime forces on an opposition-controlled pre-school in Salahaddin region in Aleppo, Syria on May 3, 2015.

29.png

A wounded Syrian man sits on a bed near a boy at a makeshift hospital in the rebel-held town of Douma near Damascus on September 9, 2014, after reported airstrikes by Syrian government forces that killed over 10 people and wounded dozens.

30.png

A civilian, wounded by Assad regime forces air-strike staged over residential areas, is seen under treatment in Douma Town of East Ghouta region of Damascus, Syria on August 18, 2015.

31.png

A Syrian kid, wounded by Assad regime forces' air-strike staged to residential areas, waits to receive treatment in Douma District of East Ghouta region of Damascus, Syria on August 30, 2015.

32.png

Two bodies are seen in the restive city of Homs, some 160kms north of the Syrian capital Damascus on February 25, 2012.

33.png

Syrian medics attend to a fighter called Abdullah in his twenties after he was wounded in the head and lost the ability to speak following an explosion that hit his motorcycle in Al-Rami village in the northwestern province of Idlib on June 24, 2013.

34.png

Yemeni women hold a picture of a Yemeni anti-government protester killed in Sanaa as they demonstrate against the unrest in Yemen and Syria outside the Yemeni embassy in the Egyptian capital Cairo on September 27, 2011.

35.png

A Syrian paramedic covers the bodies of civilians outside a hospital in Aleppo, Syria's second largest city, on August 28, 2012.

36.png

A wounded Syrian young man arrives on a stretcher at the Ceylanpinar public hospital after Syrian aircraft bombed the strategic border town of Ras al-Ain, killing at least four people, wounding many others and sending panicked residents fleeing across to Turkey, on November 12, 2012 in the Turkish border town of Ceylanpinar.

37.png

A wounded Syrian reacts to the pain at a makeshift hospital in the besieged rebel bastion of Douma, northeast of the Syrian capital Damascus, on October 3, 2014.

38.png

A woman sits on a wheelchair as she is brought into the emergency room of a hospital following an alleged Syrian government helicopter attack in which a barrel bomb was dropped on the Hanano neighborhood, in the eastern district of the northern Syrian city of Aleppo on August 9, 2014.

39.png

The body of an elderly man lies on a stretcher at a makeshift hospital in the rebel-held area of Douma, east of the capital Damascus, following reported mortar shelling by Syrian government forces on August 28, 2015.

40.png

Mental Puppy

Tudinem Mortem
I am Syrian and I live in one of the neighborhoods of Damascus, Syria and I can tell you that everyone is against us Syrians - Islamic State, the Syrian army, Al-Nusra, the Kurds, the Free Syrian Army and all the other Goddamn fuckers.
No worries dude I know how you feel. I'm white and live in Africa. But it seems you guys have it worse than we do at the moment.

No worries dude I know how you feel. I'm white and live in Africa. But it seems you guys have it worse than we do at the moment.
Oh, maybe you're from South Africa, where black racists are in power and who hate whites and want to take their land?

The damned communists, led by Nelson Mandela, drove millions of white farmers out of Africa. It's so sad to be white in Africa, all black racists hate you.

chowcat

Meow
I am Syrian and I live in one of the neighborhoods of Damascus, Syria and I can tell you that everyone is against us Syrians - Islamic State, the Syrian army, Al-Nusra, the Kurds, the Free Syrian Army and all the other Goddamn fuckers.
u should migrate now before its too late

Painberg

Lurker
Guys, Use your brain a bit? Before 2011 did you hear much about Syria? No? Syria was becoming militarily powerful by then and which became a headache for Israel, Israel was toppling governments by the help of US and NATO (i.e Iraq, Libya, Egypt) - Syria and Iran were the last two; Same old tactic by aiding the oppositions with weapon and mercenaries; Here the Israel backed rebels were given training to eliminate Nationalists that are loyal to traditional Syrian Patriotism. Zionist's Greater Israel movement used the West to eliminate all the powerful Mid-eastern countries.

Kenigli123

NewbieX
Maybe you donโ€˜t see this message, but why? Why are they against you citicens?

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Ironically, the city of Homs (Ain Jalut) was the same place 900 years ago when a unified army comprised of Egyptian Mamluks, Syrians, Kurds, the Abbasid Caliphate, and the Khwazarem sultanate faced off and destroyed the Mongol army of Batu Khan, and then headed west to clear out the remaining Crusader kingdoms along the coast. Today, every and all factions happily slaughter each other with no end in sight.

Jigaboo_Killer

Praise The Lord & Pass The Ammunition
Karma for apartheid
๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™™. ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™  ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š.

Oh, maybe you're from South Africa, where black racists are in power and who hate whites and want to take their land?

The damned communists, led by Nelson Mandela, drove millions of white farmers out of Africa. It's so sad to be white in Africa, all black racists hate you.
The blacks in SA arent being racist they are taking back what's rightfully theirs.

Back