Tabay: The torture Virus

Dolly

Uppity cunt
The African torture technique 'Tabay' used by the Nigerian army.

One of the most widely used torture techniques is called ‘tabay’, in which the arms are forced back and tied at the elbows, cutting circulation to the hands and immobilising the victim. The most violent variation of this technique, according to the police eye-witness, is known as ‘the bicycle ride’ and is routinely used in at least one SARS station. The victims are tied to a chair with their hands and legs bound from behind, before being beaten and electrocuted.

turture.jpg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCH THAT SPHINCTER!
Wow,That looks mighty painful Guy's; Leave it to us Human's, To fgr out the worst possible ways to immobilize and Torture fellow Humans!...A Fkn Sick Bunch We Are!!!...SP

Ain't that a bitch, the SJWs cries about racism and islamophobia meanwhile niggers down here are treated like animals but they don't care, it's just a culture thing

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
You can bind someone's hands behind them with their palms together and attach them to a rope and stand them on a chair.. when you kick away the chair they drop and their shoulders should dislocate.. so i was told ..

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
That technique should be used on the trains in asia.be able to get another 100 on the train by hanging them from the roof with the hand rail...

The SS did that/a similar thing in their camps back then as well. Was called 'pole hanging' (Pfahlhängen). Can lead to death when performed too long, which means over hours.

The Japs did this to a lot of Aussie and British soldiers in WW2. Tied their hands to their feet together behind their backs, place them in a bamboo crate, and threw them into shark infested waters.

McM

Forum Veteran
The Japs did this to a lot of Aussie and British soldiers in WW2. Tied their hands to their feet together behind their backs, place them in a bamboo crate, and threw them into shark infested waters.
Another fun fact: The SS used dried and twisted bull penises as a tool for the usual 25 hits you got for minor infractions of the camp rules. They're hard as fuck but still elastic enough, the nasty things.
Dogs like them as chewing toys too.