Taiwan Plane Crashes (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Taiwan Plane Crash

Thu July 24, 2014

At least 48 people were killed and 10 injured when a twin-engine turboprop plane crashed while attempting to land in Penghu Islands, according to Taiwan's Civil Aeronautics Administration.

TransAsia Airways Flight GE 222 was preparing to land at Magong Airport in heavy rain on Wednesday and had asked for its second go-around before the accident occurred, according to Taiwan's Central News Agency.

Visibility at the airport during the plane's attempted landing was about 1,600 meters (1 mile) and considered acceptable for landing, Jean Shen, Taiwan's Civil Aeronautics Administration director told reporters.

Transportation officials arrived Thursday morning to investigate the disaster and assist in relief work. The cause of the crash remains unclear and authorities have identified 14 of the 48 killed, according to CNA.

The flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder have been sent to Taipei, the agency reported.

The plane, an ATR 72-500, carried 54 passengers and four crew members.

The domestic flight, which took off from Kaohsiung, Taiwan, had been delayed because of conditions related to a typhoon, the airline said. Typhoon Matmo had struck Taiwan on Wednesday.

"Yesterday was an extremely painful day for Taiwan," its President Ma Ying-jeou posted on his official Facebook page, adding that the typhoon had injured 17 people.

"After hearing of the tragedy, and watching relatives break down on TV news, I believe many Taiwanese were the same as me, passing a heartbroken and sleepless night."

Footage on scene showed the plane had crashed in a residential area and broken into pieces. Witnesses told CNN affiliate ETTV that they saw homes on fire after the plane crashed around 7 p.m. The fallen plane destroyed or damaged 11 houses, EETV reported.

There were no casualties on the ground, said Taiwan's Transportation Minister Yeh Kuang-shih. Five residents were injured, but they were discharged from local hospitals.

Source

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
Here's a few pictures.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

tero

GOREBABY
:gahh: :happytears:I found a web site that gives voice recordings of cock pit communications at time of crashes or i mean before and during VER INTERESTING i forgot link but google and youll find HAPPY NEW YEAR GORE GRISH FELLOW FRIENDS.................

Back