Taking acid 5 beers deep and tired (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

anon5576

This user was banned
Posting 5 beers deep and 300Ug of acid down about to sleep I’ll update in the morning but I feel like I need to be documented for me at idc if I’m end up being a lol cow in this shit hole site fuck all of u wignats and faggots anyway
4D9C7148-F67B-49A4-BEAC-A2C19275BF4E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

DaDuke

Rookie
Posting 5 beers deep and 300Ug of acid down about to sleep I’ll update in the morning but I feel like I need to be documented for me at idc if I’m end up being a lol cow in this shit hole site fuck all of u wignats and faggots anyway
Don’t worry, will make you feel at home and welcome, this site is a community and filled with people with the highest moral values and sincerity. Take care and sleep tight and don’t let the bedbugs bite you formula babie milk lactose intolerant alcoholic American reject... will see you tomorrow Good Night

anon5576

This user was banned
Don’t worry, will make you feel at home and welcome, this site is a community and filled with people with the highest moral values and sincerity. Take care and sleep tight and don’t let the bedbugs bite you formula babie milk lactose intolerant alcoholic American reject... will see you tomorrow Good Night
Lol thanks man

PxPinkBlue

Fresh Meat
The cope is unreal but the truth is if you keep going this path you might stay virgin forever, or become a Wizard.

DerWilderer

~Sanity is for the weak~
You'll experience a lot on 300 Ug LSD, but sleeping is no part of it. Don't think that alkohol brings you down enough. The only possible way to stop a LSD trip are benzos like Xanax or Lorazepame.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I've never slept on acid, is that what the beer does? Makes it possible?
Not necessarily. I had a couple of episodes where I drank too much, smoked some weed and got sick while on multiple hits of acid. My body passed out while I was still fully conscious. I couldn't keep my eyes open but I could talk. It was like a prolonged episode of sleep paralysis but not scary and I was tripping my balls off still. It was a great experience aside from the puking but not one I would purposely seek out. It took me years to figure out I had a problem with drinking beer containing hops and then smoking weed. The combination of cannabis and hops turned my stomach. I avoid doing that now. Mainly because I don't drink anymore. So, no more catatonic tripping.

A few or more Benedryls at the tail end of a trip usually works for me to sleep.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
You'll experience a lot on 300 Ug LSD, but sleeping is no part of it. Don't think that alkohol brings you down enough. The only possible way to stop a LSD trip are benzos like Xanax or Lorazepame.
I could drink endless beers while tripping. My firend and I when were 15 or 16 we got some acid and challenged ourselves to drink a Budweiser suitcase each while tripping. We succeeded.

Back