Taliban Behead 4 ISIS (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
After a major battle between a Taliban militia and ISIS fighters, 4 ISIS members were captured and then beheaded.

Their heads were propped up on stones along a road.

Afghanistan, Dec. 26, 2015.

taliban-behead-4-isis-members-prop-heads-on-rocks-1-Afghanistan-dec-27-15.jpg

taliban-behead-4-isis-members-prop-heads-on-rocks-2-Afghanistan-dec-27-15.jpg

taliban-behead-4-isis-members-prop-heads-on-rocks-3-Afghanistan-dec-27-15.jpg

taliban-behead-4-isis-members-prop-heads-on-rocks-4-Afghanistan-dec-27-15.jpg

taliban-behead-4-isis-members-prop-heads-on-rocks-5-Afghanistan-dec-27-15.jpg

Benton Fraser

Caffeine Junkie
That's the sad part?
I'm not trying to be an asshole or start an argument, but i'm curious. Do you think all of the people that ISIS kills on a daily basis, all of them deserve it? I think maybe I misunderstood your response. All I was trying to say was, from my point of view, killing people left and right is not something I could easily do. However, for ISIS, this is routine for them. I'm sure they (ISIS) probably think nothing about what they do on a daily basis. I was not trying to say I support/condone ISIS.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
I'm not trying to be an asshole or start an argument, but i'm curious. Do you think all of the people that ISIS kills on a daily basis, all of them deserve it? I think maybe I misunderstood your response. All I was trying to say was, from my point of view, killing people left and right is not something I could easily do. However, for ISIS, this is routine for them. I'm sure they (ISIS) probably think nothing about what they do on a daily basis. I was not trying to say I support/condone ISIS.

When it comes to ISIS and Taliban, as long as each other kill the other there are zero fucks to give for the dead. In fact, any religious fucktard that feels killing anyone or anything in the name of their god is legit falls into the "you are better off dead than alive" category in my book.

You wanna believe in god, and do so in a peaceful way while respecting others than don't share your feelings? Fantastic, I approve!! People can be gullible and/or stupid... its their right. You want to take someone elses life because of your beliefs, you deserve to become fertilizer. period.

Back