Tamara Ecclestone: '£50m worth' of jewellery stolen from heiress' (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Obscene isn't it having Fifty mil of jewelery. Wonder if the cunt ever getsb a conscience? I've been on holidays in the past and felt a right greedy cunt when i've seen poor starving kids.

EDIT= She'll be insured and anyhow she wouldn't miss Fifty mil it's like 50 quid to us normal working folk.

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
Hmm....dad bought her house for 35 million and she had 50 million in renovations done. I had the wrong damn parents.

Rosie

Oh dear.
Super Moderator
"Det Sgt Matthew Pountney said the force had been "called by security within the building" about "three males being present inside the property".

yes, yes of course.

"Hello, police. There's 3 strange men in my 60 million pound house in Kensington. It appears there must be a fault in my security system as they've just made off with 50 million quids worth of jewellery that I had left on my dressing table..."

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
"Det Sgt Matthew Pountney said the force had been "called by security within the building" about "three males being present inside the property".

yes, yes of course.

"Hello, police. There's 3 strange men in my 60 million pound house in Kensington. It appears there must be a fault in my security system as they've just made off with 50 million quids worth of jewellery that I had left on my dressing table..."
Yeah, summat iffy as fuck about this!

Back